Queues on a Monday morning?

After spending long waits in queues over the weekend I was hoping for a few quick runs this AM before work but Blizz had other ideas. Do they have an ETA to fix this festering pile of fecal matter? Really? 15 mins in a queue at 5:30 am EST on a Monday??

38 Likes

I am in the same boat.

7 Likes

I was able to get 1 shenk/eld/pindle in when I should have been able to do several or even a few Baals. Thanks Blizz!!!

3 Likes

“wE’Ve ImPleMeNTed a QueUE fOR hIGh TrAfFiC TimEs” Log in at 6:30 EST on Americas to a queue…ok.

19 Likes

same queuing not moving and it is just 68

1 Like

have been 68 for the last 10 minutes

1 Like

I didnt see them for few hours. Now they are back hard!!! I thought they fixed stuf. Now looking for 15 minutes to a que that isnt moving!

3 Likes

same boat. crazy to think i cant play for 30 mins before work. been in que for 19 mins…

1 Like

Where do you think the Asia players gonna go when they see Asia has a long queue, on Monday evening after work?

you know what… im just thinking… some players played more than 24 hours a day :smiley:

2 Likes

Solid point right there. The answer would be to stop being greedy dicks and put the money into actual infrastructure and capacity. But alas, too much to ask. I know…

5 Likes

Guessing most of you didn’t read the explanation pinned post or patch notes. It’s a work in progress to fix the server issues which is detailed on pinned post.

Diablo 2 classic is available or offline play

1 Like

which didnt work so it was a bs thing

i understand but we paid this game to do both stuff… and i want flexibility to play in any environment.

still waiting, I have to go to work in 10 mins…

2 Likes

I really hope you’re not talking about their “explanation” from like 6 days ago. First of all, the patch says nothing about this being temporary and second, that pinned post is absolute garbage. It doesn’t even touch on the lobby issues and basically blames the players for their lack of preparedness. I’m not here for yours or anyone’s white knighting anymore. At this point, they deserve every bit of crap they’re receiving.

8 Likes

Actually stopped crashing servers and leaving thousands of users not able to play is a BS thing ?

I am actually on right now doing chaos runs - 6AM East Coast USA to All Others in its region is when people wake up = high peak time - maybe you should read or re-read the Explanation given that was pinned in general forum.

1 Like

Maybe if they got rid of the lobby spammers they wouldn’t have to put people in que.

9 Likes

servers are still crashing, so idk what you are talking about. but you should stop white knighting.

explaining why you make a bad decision doesn’t excuse the bad decision

5 Likes

Right … game is the same with the same crash/bug but now we need to wait half an hour just to move up in the queue … Sounds absurd and makes it very annoying