Queue Times WAY to long (Update: It's now over 5 hours & still haven't played, sitting in Q)

One last thing to add my favorite part of the queue is when you sit in it for over an hour then it tells you “cant connect to server” and you have to start all over again. That’s definitely my favorite part

6 Likes

My question is, why the queues now? I’ve played almost daily since the drop, and only since yesterday, 10/22, have I had to deal with a queue. I work full time but play late in evenings and weekends. Look I’m no decades long gamer, I played D2 on PC many years ago, grew up with a 2600 and had many consoles since then. Tried to like D3, but wasn’t what I had hoped it would be. I played it quite a bit to give it a fair chance . But this seems like a steaming pile of ****(don’t want another hand slap), I’m sure you get me. Are they truly that clueless about what their fans want? Are they deaf? Do they even read these forums full of questions and concerns? I’ve not been a big fan of blizzard over other worldly issues, but they seem not give a **** what we ask for. Like many in sure, I won’t be wasting my money on their garbage if they can’t figure out how to make the game enjoyable for us in consoles as well. Thoughts??

Update, been in the queue 20 mins, went from 409 to 244.

3 Likes

There is a detailed topic about the servers and que in general discussion forum pinned for you to read.

While I know about their legal case (I have read the actual court documents and they are horrific) I know that it does not mean every single employee is guilty. So I would not want to be painted with that broad stroke of “Blizzard” as a whole.

The case and servers are not connected.

Edit: To correct location of pinned topic. Trying to do the right thing.

Okay. All better, now. I’m in. (I know that not knowing that would keep everyone awake. You can thank me later.)

Guess that was only about 90 min.

“ONLY”?

Life is but a dream, but it only gets worse when you wake up, so keep dreaming’

1 Like

Easy way to reduce queue times? Make the people in front of you tap out :wink:

No people just want to play the game they payed for. I can understand a queue, this isn’t wow classic first night that goes away and you never see it again. This is their terrible infrastructure because they didnt want to shell out real money for a remaster of a 20 year old game. They want you to keep playing wow because it’s all they’ve got left and it’s dead after they killed overwatch somehow. This is EA levels of franchise destruction. How much is blizz paying you to damage control? Or do they not need to pay you at all? Which is worse im not sure

4 Likes

Just because I’m trying to inpart sanity on my fellow gamers I logged out and made lunch so I get to put real numbers up.

357 in Que and started a stop watch. We shall post facts! Not hogwash!

Really? It has been 5 hours since I started this post and yet to enter a game. So over 5 hours to start to play yeah…

3 Likes

Damn bro, that’s garbage.

I’m timing the entry right now on PS4 US east.

You all have smartphones these days. Measure an accurate time and post it.

But you can because when it’s common knowledge your boss has a room named after bill cosby and you say NOTHING. That’s what called implicity. Things like that you can’t hide, EVERYONE and i mean EVERYONE knew what Weinstein and Cosby were doing for years, decades. Not one person out of hundreds, possibly thousands that knew spoke up, they ALLOWED it to happen. Same thing happened here at good ole’ blizz entertainment

2 Likes

Started queue at 12:04 on est. 409 to 244 in 22 mins.

Edit: dropped to 160, and then 99. 30 mins wait time so far.

Edit: just logged me in. 36 mins wait time is still too damn long in my opinion. I hope y’all have better luck joining.

1 Like

I’ve been playing every day - if there is a queue, it’s been 3 people or less - Xbox North America.

Just tried on xbox at about noon est. 300+ queue. Don’t have hours to wait so I guess I won’t play… this is insane. It’s 2021. Just pay AWS for some server access and get this game usable again. Considering all the other issues, At best Blizzard is incompetent and At worst it’s an intentional money grab in an attempt to recover relevancy in the gaming world.

2 Likes

I’ve dropped almost 300 spots and it hasn’t been an hour, someone is lying about waiting 5 hours me thinks

nope still waiting to get in.

I think it’s hilarious I see commercials for there new cod coming out and buy now and make sure you buy so we can hit you with micro transactions until you die but I bet the game works and there isn’t a queue d2r was more about we got your money now doesn’t matter what you want or need no micro transactions so we will fix it when we can lol

5 Likes

Gonna add another thing to this it’s amazing how little punishment they received and it becomes even more amazing when you find out a LOT of the blizzard and activision super higher ups are former federal agents that supported things like the wars in the middle east and would legally defend what went on at Guantanamo. the law firm that investigated blizzard? Wilmer Hale. Guess who Ion Hazzikostas worked for as an attorney for the us gov? Wilmer Hale. Ion has worked with the deputy director of the CIA, David S Cohen. Who also worked alongside Helaine Klasky, Blizzard’s CCO. Who was deputy assistant secretary at the US treasury department at the same time Cohen was a legal advisor for the patriot act. These are people that did everything in their power to tell our supreme courts that those prisoners had zero rights and could be tortured. That’s who’s running this company. In the months leading up to Ion’s departure from the legal company was coincidentally at the same exact time Edward Snowden released documents saying they had developed plans to infiltrate Blizzard and Wow because they viewed it as a “target rich communication network”. Activisions CAO, Brian Bulatao, worked for the Trump admin. Fran Townsend, Vice president for Corporate affairs, play a key role in covering up the torture at abu gharib and LIED to a court about it.

2 Likes

Without people starting a stopwatch I would tend to agree with you.

If you are mad enough to post then you are mad enough to record the time accurately to get your point across.

1 Like

I’m in, byeeeee lol
i got a game to play

1 Like