Queue Times WAY to long (Update: It's now over 5 hours & still haven't played, sitting in Q)

All week my times have been between 50-90 minutes.
Now I’m over 2 1/2 hours still in the teens. Way to long to wait.

What they should have done. If your game is faster then 5 mins then you wait 5 mins untill you can make new.

Give the ability to name the world you are making and let other people look through a list.

Yes use the chat panel. Xbox and PS have a digital keyboard let us use it.

Give us ability to have people join a private game, even when Battle Net servers are down.

I know these have been said before but the moment we stop talking about it , is the day they offically drop the subject completely.

35 Likes

placing the queue when entering bnet is utter crap. once you are logged in you can farm for hours. queue should have been installed when creating games like it was back then. so everyone gets a chance to play every once in a while.
Of course, best would be a life without queue at all and blizz should get their servers or game code or whatever right.

4 Likes

The que system is the only thing getting you online at all right now while they solve the server roll backs and item issues.

So you should love it like the things that keep you in inside the roller coaster.

As for how long you wait. Which Platform are you on? My console (PS4) has been fairly quick.

My highest que thus far is right now on a weekend morning at 93. In typing this it’s at 87. My wait times on average are less than 1:30sec.

Yes, you can stay in for hours playing but I’d also encourage people to take breaks and let other people in. That’s what I do.

So if I log out and back in no prob then traffic is low I don’t feel bad hogging all the space :wink:

1 Like

Love the queue? Dude I’ve waited less time to take a dump at concerts with 20,000+ people. Its generally taken around 10-15 mins for me, but today I’ve already been waiting over 40 mins

10 Likes

This morning is very busy. Abnormally busy.

It’s not about loving restriction. I hate rules. Rules are for people too dumb or selfish to do the right thing.

Sometimes when you’re building, there is work done and bottle-necks that must be in place to facillitate the work.

No one wants to wait. But wait we must for now.

Its not abnormally busy though its just Saturday.

3 Likes

What do 9 - 5 working class gamers do saturday morning?

What don’t 9 - 5 working class gamers do on a weekday morning?

Edit: I get what you’re saying. Why is this more saturday than last saturday?

Possible more people think it’s playable not that a que is in? I don’t know.

1 Like

Give us console people the p8 command and shared that works so atleast i can quit this horrible online joke of an experience

Off topic.

We’re griping about ques here.

1 Like

I… Can’t tell if youre agreeing with me or not haha. I will say this game does seem to have a weird primetime compared to a lot of games. But it’s not morning for everyone either. Like the blue said, every regions server pings back to the main server and they have extreme traffic from “a certain area”

We’re dealing with a global primetime. Anyway I think they will sort it out eventually but this is definitely one of the rockiest releases I’ve seen in a while.

1 Like

That’s the abnormal part about this morning.

You know my que would move much faster if the game had more crashes.

3 Likes

Is this really the solution to the problem, for real how long will this last, is it going to be fixed ever or will they just wait until the Ayer base drops below thier server capacity so the queue becomes a non issue?

I’ve been playing offline so I’m not sitting there waiting, at least give us the option to download our bnet characters for use offline, at this point its almost 100% pointless to invest time into an online character.
Absolute trash. 208 on the queue, lose position if you want to, idk maybe play anything at all as opposed to look at a queue screen for hours on end, just to MAYBE squeeze in a game before what a lot of people have, something called responsibilities to take care of, even on Saturdays…

For real, let us download our online account to offline so we can continue to work on them with our inventory intact when we have time to play on our schedules.
Feel bad for some people that probably can’t ever play online for more than 20 minutes because of the queue making them wait, and just to play solo online, God forbid wanting to play with anyone else ever (as if it worked in the first place) because you have to wait for them to get past the queue as well…

Again garbage release, garbage responses and a half @$$ server issue that should never be an issue in the first place given blizzards capabilities displayed in the past. But kudos to them, they got thier money off the nostalgia…

Curious how they feel this will impact the D4 release… whats this say about thier future? Nothing good, thats for sure

8 Likes

Tbh…D3 was a really crappy release, d2r is a crappy release, chances are d4 is going to be the exact same shxtshow

11 Likes

Love the queue? Make breaks to let other people in? Right now I’ve been waiting for half an hour starting with 255. If they can’t support all the players then why sell this game in the first place?

10 Likes

I was in queue with 220 ppl, it’s been 2 and a half hours and I am just now down to 22 ppl in queue

1 Like

Exactly! Failure to be able to support the product they rolled out is a catastrophic failure. Surely this will have cascading effects on future titles the roll out. Maybe the PC following will remain loyal, but console is about to drop major titles for the rest of the year. Diablo 4 will be interesting to see if anyone gives them another chance.

If we only had consumer protection when a company drops the ball this hard and comes up so short.

5 Likes

Abnormally…Jesus, it’s the weekend.
Are you one of those famed Blizzard fanboys ? Sure looks like it.

6 Likes

Lol position 407 here. Pathetic, lazy fix for a problem any good developer would have planned for.

7 Likes

You’re a broken record in a chain of threads where people are upset that they spent 40 dollars or more in some areas, to play a rehash of a twenty year old game.

When you sit down to watch a movie, would you wait 2 hours before having the ability to hit the play button?

If you read a digital book would you do the same to have the ability to read it?

Don’t pander acting like blizzard is “trying”, many game companies have hit these roadblocks before and they upgraded server capacity to meet the demands. And obviously this multi billion dollar publisher / developer power house isn’t willing to meet these demands, so they will in the end lose more customers.

We (in many many cases) bought this game for the online play, its infinitely more entertaining playing online; being able to dungeon crawl, power level, farm, and trade with peers.

The fact that we aren’t even allowed to play over tcp/ip p2p connection is a slap in the face especially when a queue system is thrown in front of us.

I for one do not find queues especially on the console side… acceptable whatsoever… and if you would be so kind as to find a plethora of other titles that have instituted queues on consoles… or for the last couple weeks NO queues just straight up no ability to connect at all… BE MY GUEST.

14 Likes

No. Just a gamer like everyone else here.

There was a comic that made an excellent point.

That babies cry about everything because everything they are experiencing is the worst thing that’s ever happened to them.

No one wants to look inward before they express themselves outward.

1 Like