Queue lines - what is going on

More than 1 hour in queue> connected to the battlenet>game crashes>Here we go again in more 1 hour in queue.

1 month after the “final” release and we are still suffering with amatour issues…

It will be another month for people to really start to abandon the game before the designed server load can handle the game, then All is well.

This is THE ONLY PLAN they have.

Are the servers down or in repair? I have been stuck in the same queue position at 391 for at least 15 min and then I restarted to see if it was actually the game or my computer… and now I’m stuck at 468 for about 30 minutes.

1 Like

Yep my game literally crashed in the que screen and i got jumped back another 100+ spots!! :frowning:

best part is that we paid for beta testing saving them money in the process. We got 20th lambo for Bobby Kotick and his new 99th mansion in Beverley Hills

I’m trying to play offline and it says i still have to start online first. I can’t get out of the damn que. I’ve even turned off my internet connection to see if that’d help. FIX PLEASE!!??

Samee issue here… Nobody can play?

Aw man! I’m sorry! That’s rough :confused: I get really nervous about dropping anything on the ground while gear swapping because all of the random DCs that happen! I was in Hell Mode and was fighting Baal and DCd one time lol

Yep… not playing this morning it seems, been sitting in a 426 que for like an hour. How could you make this so much worse?? Who the heck wants to play offline with no characters after spending all these weeks just getting established online again…

I said screw Diablo 2 and blizzard. I’m playing GW2 now and guess what, never ever have any problems with ques or logins. If you cant fix it, work for blizzard.

1 Like

Nr in queue 273 at 12:20 , trying to Log in

At 13:00 hours the queue is 147… still waiting

13:26 i finaly log in

Now do you guiz think i payed for a queuing game? over 1 hour spent in waiting time. I payed to play the game not wait the game.

Fix this god damn problem , adding a queue becouse your potato servers cant handle the load is not a fix , its a frustration at best. Think of somthing and fix it this cant go on like this.

1 Like

at least once in its semi playable, 2 weeks ago it was a chat application.

i agree but this is not normal. Whe didnt pay for a waiting game or a chat application. Whe payed for a full game. Now i can understand the reason for no ladder yet and even that its a bit far fetched but lets say ok… But not beeing able to play a payed game at any given time its a bit to far… The majority of the player base i can guarantee are over 30 this beeing a old game and those over 30 years have lives now whe cant play like whe used to 18 out of 24 hours a day. So at any given time that whe do have a bit of time left in a day to relax and play this game whe cant becouse of the server trotteling.This is not a fix , its not even a patch… its just outrageous.

1 Like

They should have just had the beta test go do all of normal. All 5 acts… Because apparently the big issue here is they didn’t expect all the baal runs and fresh game makes and all that… YEAH maybe if you had tested to game correctly… like WTF was with only act 1 and 2 for alpha and beta? THIS ISN’T A NEW GAME! It’s not like a bigger beta would ruin the game for people… its TWENTY YEARS OLD! These problems SHOULD NOT HAPPEN re releasing a TWENTY YEAR OLD GAME!

Blizzard is dead and gone… Insight!!! Fix your servers!

exactcly my point. The beta should have included all the acts. Its not like there where hidding content , whe allready knew the content. And now insted of a smooth playtrough whe got this

I’ve been waiting for my turn for a long time, I click play, after loading it writes that I was disconnected from the server and again I’m waiting for my turn from the very beginning. Yesterday I also suffered from this problem, but the queues were much smaller, it also often threw out immediately after loading, but in the end sometimes it still loaded and you could play for a while, until the disconnect, which happens very often

i’ve been waiting for an hour in the queue (350 ish person) . now i entered the game but when i get into the character selection screen i cannot see my character . so i clicked on online , guess what have to wait another 490 ish person queue , im done blizz that’s rediculous waiting 2 hours when i got about that to play today …

2 Likes

I waited for hours with a queue over 450

Then I finally get in, it immediately sets me as offline.

I hit online tab and it puts me back at 450+ queue

I don’t have much time to play… game is unplayable

Yes! I went down to zero and it hit the character screen in offline mode. When I switched to Online, it threw me pack into a long queue. Personally, I find this disgusting. It’s not one bit surprising though.

After waiting 1 hour in queue, connecting to servers error pop up appears all the time. I cant create or join a game. Is this game a scam?