Pvp balance in d2r is over!

You brought in smite, someone else brought in lvl 1 smite. My initial comment was about fhr.

2 Likes

now you are trolling XD

Melee duels are generaly just a gear / build contest anw, when both play just a click namelock each other the outplay potential doesnt go far. Melee duels is litteraly a pay to win game

My assassin made level 99 last Saturday. But now that the mind -blast+traps combo is gone, I can’t do pvp. At the end of a long journey of about 10 months, the Blizzard developer’s trashy idea led to patch 2.4, and even when she reached level 99, she was still a trash character. Even though the Blade Fury is a ranged attack, please roll back the FHR as soon as possible without fixing the bug of short-range damage determination.

2 Likes

This is what was fixed. Why should anyone be able to stun another player so easily?

Because that has been the identity of the assassin for the past 20 years. In wow and other rpg games, stealth → sturn, and kill someone are typical behavioral patterns of assassins. Assassins in Diablo 2 are just trap hunters. An assassin who cannot assassinate. I need to stun the enemy and deal powerful damage with combo combos… but I can’t do that. You idiot, you idiot…Level 99 trap hunter ㅠㅠ There is no enemy (pvp) who can welcome you through all of your martial arts skills, so now…

Even if the assassin used a mind-blast with 102 FCR, the enemy with an FHR of 86 could come out easily enough without WSG (legacy) or decreasing FHR (2.4 ver). Now, the thrill of pvp itself has disappeared not only in the assassin, but also in the enemy dealing with the assassin. Now, the necromancer doesn’t care about the FHR, he just needs to stand in place with a rune word wand ‘white’ and wield a bone soul and a bone spear on the assassin. It’s fun to have a similar balance to each other, but now both the assassin you’re playing and the enemy you’re dealing with is no longer fun.

In order to prevent escaping to the telleport, you may consider giving the telleport skill ‘cool time’ or increasing the mana consumption, but that’s not all. They did not understand the basic mechanics of the game itself and simply deleted it. Developers are too simple… fhr is a problem among users, so if you take damage from the first attack, you unconditionally delete fhr. All metas should be respected and respected, but if this happens, there is nothing an assassin can do. It’s true that there are only a few assassin users, so they don’t have the power. But now I can’t play with other people in pvp anymore.

2 Likes

Really hoping patch 2.5.1 or near future patch will have some FHR considerations!

1 Like