PS5 Constant Crashes

Game completely crashes under a variety of circumstances. Issue arose after the scheduled maintenance yesterday. Edit Playing a Paladin EndEdit Looting from a group of 4 or more dropped items. Accessing any waypoint. Opening my stash immediately after entering town. And for some reason, talking to Charsi with a full inventory. Unplayable

11 Likes

Same problem on the PS4 and it started happening right when I picked up the Scroll of Inifuss for the third quest. After that the game just started crashing whenever I did any sort of in-game interactions such as talking to an NPC, using the teleporter, or accessing my stash. The error I receive is ce-34878-0 and I have to restart the game to the same result. I have deleted and re-installed the game to no avail and my system and game are up to date. What’s going on here??

4 Likes

I also tried the uninstall/reinstall, no effect

Same problem on PS4. Cannot even start an online game.

1 Like

Are you guys playing a Paladin by chance??

4 Likes

I was trying a Paladin, so I went back and tried to make another class. Didn’t even get past the name validation this time.

Xbox 版でも昨日の深夜辺りからフリーズが多発
データ容量が少ない作品で、更にソロで楽しんでいてもフリーズとは
発売日に購入する意味や価値が無くなってしまいましたよねぇ。
迅速な対応をお願いしたいですね。

Yes, it was a Paladin! I rerolled a Necro and no problems since.

1 Like

I have the same problem on switch, also a paladin, very frustrating!

Remove any skills from the interact button, it should be unbound. This has stopped the crashes for a lot of people.

5 Likes

You are brilliant! Yes that totally did it for me. Now that I think of it…I started having this issue shortly after bring vigor aura to the interact button

This worked for me too, cheers.

I’m having the same issue. Been running perfectly on PC though. I wanted to try playing with a controller on my PS5 this morning, crashed almost immediately once i’m in a game. Open my stash, crash, kill a monster, crash, move something in my inventory, crash. Bummer cause im loving the feeling of it with a controller, but its currently unplayable. So i try using a controller on PC, and get this, it also crashes on PC once i try with a controller. (Also playing a paladin/hammerdin). I really hope they fix this ASAP

3 Likes

gonna try this now, as i put an aura on the interact button first thing when i opened it up on PS5. My game was crashing within a minute ever since lol. But it was also my first time booting it up on ps5. Hope it works!

Hello i have the same Problem. If i remove the buttons how can i use them the skills ??

You only have to unbind the interact button. You can bind skills to all the other buttons.

Yea, I can’t even open the game private or multiplayer

Hi sir , my game was crashing at ancients in normal difficulty and i tried your unbind button but still had that same issue. Without binding the interact button to any spell .

Is there anything else needs to be done on my ps4?

My entire game save data has corrupted

Having the same issue. Created a paladin and now consistently crashing when attempting to interact with anything (items, NPCs, waypoints, etc).

4 Likes