PS4 NEEDS /players 8 ASAP!

absolutely agree! Blizzard please give us an answer about it !

6 Likes

I too want to have this feature back. I donā€™t like playing online especially when MM is throwing people at me who donā€™t want to cooperate and canā€™t fill in 7 people too. Having /players 8 was essential back then please give us this option on PS5 too!

6 Likes

This should be treated as a major bug since it puts a much lower ceiling on what you are able to accomplish in single player on console. Blizzard, please add this option for all consoles. Even a setting in the menu would be OK, though a way to toggle with buttons would be better.

11 Likes

The developers got questioned about this during the last beta. The word then was ā€œsomething they would maybe consider after launchā€. So if it comes, it will probably be a while.

5 Likes

As an avid SP player, not having the ability to use the /players x command makes the late game insanely frustrating. The emote wheel seems like the perfect match for the players command.

10 Likes

I whole heartily agree with the console experience being absolutely broken on console. I play single player due to no chat and lobbies (horrible decision Blizzard). There is also the problem with shared stash items disappearing on my ps5/4 and other players are reporting the same thing on offline play. /Players 8 offline would help immensely due to their false assumptions that lobbies and chat are something console players dont want as online console play is like a barren desert right now.

6 Likes

I suggest to add this feature in the options menu/Gameplay menu,so we can turn it on from /p5 to /p8 in few clicksā€¦ it wont be so hard i thinkā€¦ but now we have bigger problems with the bind of X that make the game crash etc i thinkā€¦

4 Likes

The game definitely needs this feature. Without it the exp is really slow, and there are 2 trophies for 99lvl!? Also because of lack of the command Lower Kurast running is not viable on consoles, making getting high runes very hard. You already ruined the game for multiplayer, please add this function so you can at least save single player.

9 Likes

When will we have players8 on consoles?! This is a must for a true Diablo 2 console experience. I 100% agree with you man.

10 Likes

Please do something about the party finder on console. Iā€™m on the switch and have been trying to find a game with literally anybody and canā€™t. I donā€™t even play the game because I spend all my time looking for a game on party finder. This is ridiculous and honestly very sad. Please try to fix this problem

3 Likes

+1 to more advanced multiplayer! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i play ps4 ,they could use a psn chanel to line up players and games.also setting player count could have add player countā€¦ whereā€™s problem?
all i see in game needs d2lod to fix all errorā€™s.
1.there are no yellow items
2.there no orange items
3.weres gem score counter,i see button in tradeā€¦secret gem level roll switch.
4.gold items are not fixt,nor greenā€¦
who are you people ? you donā€™t even have a clue how the game works,and i know you never designed this game or even lod thief

2 Likes

Upvoted for awareness

1 Like

100% needs to be a thing, not sure how this was passed over in the first place

3 Likes

Yea I completely agree. This need to happen soon because this trying to find people to play with all the time through their little party system is bs. Same classic experience my behind.

3 Likes

So buying a PC license to group and a Console license for kicking back on the couch solo isnā€™t stacking up either.

Canā€™t see this and the grouping situation being left as is for Console.

1 Like

Completely agree console needs /players x people can use it on PC then cross save to the PS so why is it not just a feature on console even without a chat feature just have it as a selectable option in the chat wheel or menu

3 Likes

+1 regarding /players x! And for all consolesā€¦ this is, as far as ive played it on xbox, the single most important function thats missing. Just add ā€œ+1 playerā€ and ā€œ-1 playerā€ to the crappy emotewheel for single player.

8 Likes

+1, the search and creation of rooms needs to improve a lot. The best would be a PC-like experience, including chat!

5 Likes

I agree with the need for more players.

But more urgently the implementation of an ACTUAL CHAT and CUSTOM LOBBIES is more of an issue that needs addressing.

6 Likes