Position in Queue!

well i just printed the screen and openned a ticket for refund.

3 Likes

I’m just praying to game not crash during the queue…

Position in queue 231 for the last 23 minutes it has not moved. This is getting frustrating.

2 Likes

Hey guys! We’re aware of the problems with the servers. This was caused by the fact we promoted/hyped a remake of one of the most popular games in history for a year, then got completely caught off guard when people actually played it on release, which in turn caused the servers to crash and keep people from playing and waiting hours to play. But have no fear, we’re on top of things and have implemented a queue, which will cause you to wait for hours to play, to solve the issue of you having to wait hours to play.
I don’t usually complain on forums, but this whole situation is astoundingly pathetic…

3 Likes

what’s up with the double que? there’s a que from the blizzard client and then another que when you click online, both 300+. just make it one que why you gotta make my balls blue blizzard?

im almost at 2hrs wait.

especially having random crashes AND 2 hour queues is a veeery bad combination

1 Like

yes, i feel like you feel…

I’m not gonna tell you my position in the queue because it lasts long enough to be a security question for my bank. Phish elsewhere, please!

They remade one of the most popular video games in history and didn’t expect people to play?!? Did blizzard buy 2 servers for this game? Frustrating that the servers are always down on the weekends when I actually get a chance to log some hours.

2 Likes

249 queue 6.32 if i am lucky see you at 8am but its lame sauce to play on holds to login and find next to no games playable in party.

249 queue at 6.52 not a single person in 20 mins of waiting and they say its working lol.

From what I can tell, this is the same service that does everything else from creating games to showing the game list. And it probably prioritizes those things over logins. So we’ll only get to play once other people stop playing.

Come on Blizzard!! I`m on 317 for 10 minutes!!! What is that? Thats is no way to handle quewes… be a little more respectfull with your comsumers.

i got into lobby and there is no games refreshing - everything was 40 minute old games - people complained in chat and my client crashed - now im rejoining at 338 in queue …
this is ridiculous

@ 9:45 a.m. EST, I’m at #268. Highest I’ve ever been queued.

Going back to bed.

why wont the number move :rage:

Forum Mod Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to language. Forum Code of Conduct - Blizzard Support

156 -_- i have not finish to wait

Was anyone able to get refund?

4 Likes

im trying to get refunded. bought 2 copies. openned a ticket 35 mins ago after trying to play and finding the queue and this topic.

It’s been confirmed that the number does not refresh on our screens at the same rate that it refreshes server-side. The higher the number is, the longer it will take to change where you can see it. The lower it goes, the more frequently you see the change, even though it’s constantly refreshing in the background.