Position in Queue!

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if consoles are having this issue? I’m just wondering if we are being scammed into buying console versions because the PC version is not playable. How deep does the Activision corruption run?

Open Battlenet and joined this crap queue, So I jumped on Amazon and ordered some items for the house, I just got my amazon order already but my position in queue hasn’t changed still 242…

where do we got to get our refund?

3 Likes

Similar to my mornings, less Lornhorn/Buffalo duties. Also, I went from 234 to 0, showed a connection error, then put me back at 204. Only wasted an horn on that first QUEUE playthru.

just wait until you actually get in game then crash. back to the que for you

4 Likes

Yeah exactly what the F#$&^

yo again 222 in queue, when will this nightmare end ???

I just went back to play calssic D2. Had enough of this joke.

2 Likes

was 202 till it updated, then it went too 205…

for reference. i started at que 130 and it took me about an hour to get in.

Blizzard Corp.
1 (800) 592-5499

4 Likes

I wouldn’t call it engineering team, that is an insult to that word.

I’ve been stuck at 250 for 10 minutes. I assume the number is actually higher than 250. Time to switch to offline mode permanently I guess.

Crazy as its 6:30 am West Coast USA. Queue should be low right now, so it’s obviously another issue on their end. I assume everyone gone for the weekend except back up.

Stuck at 186 for a while now. This is embarrassing.

1 Like

the console version has its own set of troubles - impossible to find games with other people - even if you make a public game no one joins and there is no lobby to select games and no chat whatsoever - it lags and loading screens are INSANELY long. the upside is - i got a refund on my console copy through sony and the playstation store

1 Like

Position 248. Sounds like a joke… Anyone got refunded?

1 Like

here is the solution:

1. Start D2
  2. Wait the queue 3 hours
  3. Play the game
  4. Stay in the game
  5. Dont ever log out of the game
  6. Let your pc running 24/7

→ you can now play whenever you want

oh, the game crashed?
→ repeat steps 1 to 6.

4 Likes

as expected, weekend in queue 232 now.

1 Like

The queue system is such garbage. I just jumped from #238 to #137 after half an hour.
I wonder how long this phase of BETA TESTING will last?!? You’d think they’d have launched with more realistic expectations and server capabilities…

2 Likes

249 queue 6.32 if i am lucky see you at 8am but its lame sauce to play on holds to login and find next to no games playable in party.

i just watched full interstellar movie. and still in queue