PoE has zero full immunities and

Zoom Zoom is utter trash
Go play D3

you dont need to kill hitler, you need to kill all of his order following minions
1 man has zero power over many
The minions are the real enemies

I’m gonna need you to explain this tortured metaphor. What was a better way of removing immunities?

btw i like ggg but
not agree ggg is far to be perfect

poe have a big big issue with power creep from a longtime and are out of control . player just 1 click the map . at least ggg have the ball too nerf this respect too Chris Wilson and is team , this why poe2 is not out is to fix all powercreep issue they have

1 Like

I have not seen many people oppose terror zones. When they happen at level 85 areas you can actually get xp from unique monsters even at level 98 which is nice. Sundered charms are a problem though. They need heavy balance not to make this game a cake walk. Personally I would not rather have them.

Some balance could be that while sundered charm breaks the immunity it also caps enemy resistance at 75% at lowest. Getting from 95% to 75% would require -120% lower resistance. Similar to how infinity and lower resistance works currently on immunes.

This way you could break the immunity but unless you have infinity the monsters probably end up with 85 to 90% resistance depending on how many -% resistance you get from your gear.

Edit: POE sucks.

I used to play the original d2 as well. Back then I had nothing but time.
I’ve grown old, I have a life, I have a job. I don’t want to spend 50 hours grinding, and still not get any progression. Call me a simple casual player, but I’d like to see progression be easier, as I simply do not have the time as I once did.

2 Likes

And PoE is not the game I purchased and loved for over 20 years now.
So yeah this isn’t PoE and that in my opinion is a good thing.
PoE is boring is as F.

You could remove immunities from D2r without it ruining the game (not for removing them though), but that would require an overhaul of epic proportions, which these dev’s will not do as they likely don’t have the time and definitely not the vision.

Wish the people that don’t like Diablo 2 go play PoE or D3 or whatever game they do like instead of always crying to make Diablo 2 a face-roll no brainer game.

2 Likes

Yeah, go play poe then man. If we remove Immunities, sorc is going to be the only hero worth playing. It just becomes a poop show honestly.

Perfect representation of a simple minded giving his opinion

Tunnel vision
Doomsday
Emotion based rather than logic
Lacks of problem solving aptitudes

1 Like

The Sunder charms are not a good idea, I’m sorry. They obviously take away a lot of hybrid builds, and make other heroes kind of pointless to play competitively. Tell me whats the point in having a skill tree, if everyone is just going to play a single element like diablo 3?

Lool at weak minded people thinking Poe power creep stems from lack of immunity rather than… power creep itself

Early Poe didn’t have immunity either and wasn’t a zoomfest

So was Diablo 2 pre-LOd, it wasn’t a zoomfest and had no widespread immunities

Its feed back. Get over yourself little guy.

The solution to this is rather simple

Yeah I agree skills need reworked. Removing immunes is not the way to solve this. Adding these charms, with no further rebalancing to the game is going to destroy the balance of the game. You think everyone plays sroc now? just wait, if these charms make it through ptr.

by changing how the 1/5th penalty applies.

and its

zoom zoom

boring

zoom zoom

Immunities are not the issue - remove synergies that force you to put 70 skill points to boost just 1 skill and then re-scale those skills. This way people can skill 3 damage types and we don’t need these stupid charms that let you get through the game by spamming a single skill and nothing else

1 Like

Fortnite is more popular than poe, I think it needs more snipers and victory dances to attract more players

1 Like

Well

Why can’t both be the issue lol

Replace immunity with Resistant monsters

Rework synergies based on affinities rather than forcing skills of same damage type

Sure. Doesn’t make it less true. I recommend you try classic. :slight_smile: