Ploot is really about

So you are leeching at some point in the game , by that logic you’re a leecher yourself as well as the entire playerbase .

Which makes your entire OP point moot not to mention that you again are missing the " optional " when you try to read posts about personal loot .

Now tell me , why should anyone take you seriously at this point ?

1 Like

B.S. they aren’t crying about things not being ‘fair’. Go back and try again.

You said Ploot proponents.

And those other things you build your strawmen around are also not more fair.

1 Like

Try reading my statement a couple more times and it might make more sense, its written in plain english. The operative phrase is “and also coming from the ‘not fair’ crowd”. I lumped them all together because all of them share a common complaint, crying about things not being ‘fair’. For this to be a strawman argument that means that people all over the forums wouldn’t be crying about PvP, drop rates etc. But guess what, they are.

So what does it say to you that FFA proponents are among those that “are crying” for increased drop rates, consensual PvP, etc…?

Just more people crying about things not being fair.

Please link. /20 char

I will not name names since it violates the forum CoC. You frequent this and other similar threads. Simply cross-reference battetags and you will see. I have even seen players who support FFA loot defend botting in another thread.

:upside_down_face:

I didnt say name them. I say link the post. I want to see it. Its not against the rule to link to such post is it?

I will let you do your own homework (especially in light of my the upside down smiley face in my reply).

oh so never happened. You made an accusation and I am asking for you to provide proof to back up such claims. After al linking the topic onto the forum is not against CoC.

Yes, FFA proponents are crying about PvP, drop rates etc.
Still makes it pretty irrelevant for the topic of Ploot.

Did you carefully read my entire post? Let me highlight this part:

Oh so please link such conversation. I mean if you read it is still on the forum is it not? Link it.

How to explain ploot with a simple sport comparaison

You play soccer, you go from one end to the other get hit, split opposing players, exhaust yourself and deke the goalie and shoot the ball toward the net and at the last inches, your team mate that did nothing the whole time runs toward the ball and kicks it in to get the goal on his sheet

And remove the concept of team to this whole example and you get the feeling why we need ploot

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t/drop-rates-suck/18525

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t/runes-are-still-too-rare/4827/

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t/end-the-greifing-and-make-pvp-a-mutual-agreement/4194/

So where in that whole thread does " FFA proponents are among those that “are crying” for increased drop rates, consensual PvP, etc…?" ??

So you basicly described everyone in a baal run that is not the java or the Teleport Sorc , sounds to me like 80% of every online lobby is leeching and the dps / monster HP was balanced around this fact .

Now since this is obviously the original design of the game , adding optional personal loot to split the loot among players randomly might actually improve the multiplayer quality of the game a lot so we don’t end up with one person vacuuming all the loot with his controller after Baal dies .

is that not what we were talking about ?

I am pretty sure I ask you to link

“So what does it say to you that FFA proponents are among those that “are crying” for increased drop rates, consensual PvP, etc…?”

since you claimed you saw such post. I want to see it for myself.

and I said you can cross-reference the names in those threads and threads where people give their opinion on anti-ploot or pro-ploot.