Please buff summoning druids

It really hurts my soul that the summons from druids are barely even 1/4 as effective as the necro summons. I think that even making it so spirit wolves, dire wolves and bear able to be summoned all at once would be a great start! Considering the necro can have 20 to 40 minions at a time. It just makes the Druid summons laughable which is a bummer because I do love the Druid aesthetics. Also, creating synergies for ravens and making the vines much more useful would be a great plus. The ravens barely do any damage in hell mode and the vines die instantly.

8 Likes

Welcome to D2 balance. All classes have these problems, some worse then others.
Druids and Assassins basically have 1 viable build.

2 Likes

Would be nice if the forces of nature could fight hell. Bliz kind of neglected the druid class after they moved to other projects, and the no changes crowd is very adamant about even past mistakes staying the same.

5 Likes

I really think so.
I want to summon a wolf and a bear at the same time.

3 Likes

They didn’t move to other projects, they closed the studio. Blizzard North was patching the game till the end.

R.I.P. Summoner Droot, welcome wind or fire druid XD eventually. Got Panoramix cauldron :smiley: and stay in the QUE QUE haha

Druid Have only 2 build, WIND and FIRE no one else …

1 Like

you mean 3 builds, fury druid, fire elemental, windy…those 3 can clear the game no prob…yes even fury its tanky it has insane hp, does insane damage and if you get enigma you can tele untransformed.

Fire bear is quite viable as well.

Yes but we speak for summoner here which is the worst spec in the game.
Needs insananely exp gear to be viable, summons Only 1 bear or 3 wolves when necro has 30+ minions around him!
As D2R dev team, he will get the most buffs of any class, this says everything!

1 Like

I think is the only way to do it

1 Like

Summoner druid need more active PETS in the time please, and he need more love as well !!!

3 Likes