PLAYSTATION 5 version NOT working AT ALL

I have reinstalled the game and i have been playing for 3 hours already. Ps5

I tell you what; before the new patch, the game file size was around 37gb. Now after installed the new patch, the game file size is 25gb. The play button does not work because some of files are corrupt or deleted.

Oh my god, PS4 version loading is so slow I feel sorry for all people who have to deal with this. Blizz fix this ***t

I reinstalled the game and now it works the same for me. :+1:

Yeah, true. But still works for try harder :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: They will fix it eventually, but until then I want to find a shaco :smiley:

New update out for PS5 in EU and ANZ that applies the patch and addresses the Play Button issue.

3 Likes

Thanks for info. I have just deleted my ps5 version to download older version. Thanks, so I am downloading 28GB for nothing :smiley: FML

I have the same problem, can’t join online, I can’t create a character. This happens after updating the new version. Only i can play solo

Fixed at last. I confirm.

crashed 2 times last 15 minutes…

Some enemies are invincible to damage with this update?

1 Like

Now today impossible to connect! ( multiple Times since this morning ) When did you offer us the expérience we ve paid?

Time for Refunds. Game is at the same level broken and full of not held promisses as Warcraft 3 Refund.

Yep, it’s since around 7,5 hours till now. I’m close to raging :triumph:

I played last night pre patch because I cancelled the download, and the game worked perfectly fine.

After update the game won’t connect to Bnet…

Common blizz it’s the weekend and I want to slay some demons like the people on PC

a working game would be nice, id rather have you guys turn the game off and get this fixed. Like everyone has shared - highly annoying. . . to say the least

Blizzard? Should we adapt our Life scheduler to play when you want? Or just offer us the service we ve paid? Refund if you te not able to propose us what we paid! ( ps5 player). Expecting Diablo 4 , i will offer gift to my best friends indtead lol. How serious you seem with this game before Diablo 4 come ? #refundd2r

1 Like

Gra nie łączy się na ps5, próbuje od rana. Podobno wymyślili jakąś kolejkę oczekujących. Ludzie z wersją na PC czekają w kolejkach, potem łączą ich, a po chwili zrywa połączenie i kolejka od nowa. Oni przynajmniej widzą którzy są w kolejce. Chore pomysły chorej firmy.

2 Likes

Console server not working cant connnect

It looks like a new business model, started by Hello Games, then CD Projekt and now… Blizz?