/players x not found

We need this on console man, for leveling and MF its huge and a must have. Please add this to consoles!

30 Likes

Itā€™s a mustā€¦ canā€™t believe itā€™s not hereā€¦

14 Likes

could just have it as part of the emote scroll wheel

10 Likes

I just came to the forums to see if anyone has figured this out. :frowning:

7 Likes

I was making topic about same subjectā€¦ this is a MUST TO HAVE at consoleā€¦ either allow us to type or add it command wheel or somethingā€¦ Playing alone with out /p8 is painful to exp or mf :expressionless:

6 Likes

Be sure to choose offline when creating your character so you can use /players when they patch it in :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

I hope its patched in and patched in soon.

6 Likes

Yeah this needs to be put in quicklyā€¦

5 Likes

Thereā€™s an option in Game Creation for number of players allowed but that doesnā€™t seem to be the same thing.

I desperately want this! I play mostly solo so itā€™s pretty important, how did the Devs straight up ignore/miss/omit this??

3 Likes

Iā€™m really surprised this isnā€™t in the game, it was such an integral part of the game originally, allowing us to regulate difficulty and XP gains and such. It wasnā€™t just an XP boost, the added difficulty worked much like the torment modifiers in D3.

Iā€™m hoping this is just an oversight, it should have been there.

5 Likes

+1 here,its really annoying and a huge handicap in solo!Otherwise I wont be sad if they would like to add ubers/ladder only rw-s in solo gameplay,it wont hurt anyoneā€¦

1 Like

All ladder runeword, ubers, dclone are added to singleplayer. Selling 1 soj will spawn dclone.

1 Like

please clue me in,I couldnā€™t find any note about this!

I donā€™t wanna find the blue post, but google ā€œdiablo 2 ressurected ladder only runewordsā€.

1 Like

Thx man,I never realized that they announced these changes on D3 forum,its kinda weird :smiley:

I think we should stop calling them devs. We should call them, ā€˜artists.ā€™ As in, ā€˜rip off artistsā€™

3 Likes

Not coolā€¦ pretty pissed with purchase as of now. No one to play with and no /players. Servers are done from being overcrowded and I played alone the whole timeā€¦?

3 Likes

We just have to be consistant in asking for it until they say something about it. Noisey wheel gets the grease n all

4 Likes

Other things they removed include !message box above your head.

1 Like

Yessss please add this feature !! I honestly canā€™t believe this isnā€™t in the game when it is the most important feature for anyone playing soloā€¦

It doesnā€™t have to be fancy! They could use the same input that is used for the max number of players in online play and put it in the settings tab.
Or if we go funky, it could be added to the speech wheel in game. Like you press right thumbstick to show the wheel and when you hold left-trigger it switch from speech to /players bubbles with one option for 1 to 8

5 Likes