/players x not found

Very much like the funky option

3 Likes

Something like this could be best opinion i think :thinking:

1 Like

Guys I literally cannot play the game without /players X command. I used /players3 bor bosses and /players8 for runes farming. Since I play solo, this option is a must so. Since it was in the original game, this was a stupid mistake from devs. Please bring it up asap

6 Likes

Even when the servers are not working I still canā€™t have funā€¦ no /players for single player bloooooows.

BRING THE CUSTOM LOBBY SYSTEM TO CONSOLE PLEASE DADDY!

1 Like

Where all the blue posts at? Blizz keepin real quiet in the console section

2 Likes

+1 for this needed missing feature, spent a good 5 minutes on launch trying to figure out how to pull up chat in single player.

3 Likes

But you know that. :grin:
Console gamers need real help, not fake support from Blizzard.

Therefore a CM will never appear here!

3 Likes

They dont care about console

2 Likes

Breaks my heart. Iā€™m not too sure the people who handled the port to console played Diablo 2 much at allā€¦

1 Like

Of course, there is no feedback from blizzard about this. Once again they show that they donā€™t giveā€¦ about us.

2 Likes

+1 for players x to consoie!

3 Likes

+1 for /playersX to console

4 Likes

As a solo player, I am not going to miss being able to chat in D2R. So it does not bother me much that D2ā€™s chat window has been reduced to a mere picklist of emotes in a wheel on console in D2R.
Even if that emote-wheel looks absurdly dumbed-down in D2Rā€™s menu (why keep a message log if that is all it is going to be tracking?), I have little or no use for an actual chat window when Iā€™m playing solo.
Except I strongly agree with the OP: the console still needs to have playersX implemented in it somehow. If that is not possible in the chat window anymore, then it should be implemented in some other way.
Simply put: playersx has been an essential part of D2ā€™s solo play for so long now, that it has become and indispensable feature of the gameplay for most of its veteran players.
Given how well-implemented and faithful to D2 most of the rest of this port is, it is even hard to believe that the developer decided to omit playersX (of all things!) for solo players in D2R on console.
I hope that this omission is just an accidental oversight or that it is just a technical issue that the developer is still working on, and that they are going fix this with a patch soon.
After all, it is only the first week of this portā€™s release. So any glaring issues such as this one which hasnā€™t been sorted-out yet should be no surprise.

6 Likes

That was well said and I love you.

2 Likes

Exactly.

It needs to be there and should not be too hard to implement.

3 Likes

Keep this alive!!!

2 Likes

bump because it is still not thereā€¦

1 Like

This should have been in since the beginning. Been on PC (still is) for ages but gets overlooked for console lolā€¦ Love to see anyone complete any sort of grail without /players or let alone level to 99 at P1 only.

1 Like

FYI: Good news! ā€¦ Diablo II: Resurrected Patch 2.3 Highlights | Coming Soon ā€” Diablo II: Resurrected ā€” Blizzard News

1 Like

So I can finally shut up about it :smiley: