Players 8 for Online

I had a game today, someone offered to carry 6 people through Hell for free. AWESOME! Unfortunately the last player decided he would join our party and kill Meph and Trav before we could get there. 2 Personalities clashed and our Carry got upset and left.
If the last player was able to make a 8player online game solo, he would be LESS INCLINED to ruin other peoples games. I know it doesn’t stop people trolling 100% in this scenario. Im saying LESS INCLINED to troll in this scenario is a good thing.

Ohhhh but 8player solo online defeats the purpose and ruins the game blah blah blah… Then come up with a better solution. Thanks.

31 Likes

Wont make him leas inclined he was a jerk and will remain such

8 Likes

Ok fine, he was a jerk, but it will reduce the semi-jerks from behaving this way.

6 Likes

There are many other threads asking for the same thing. From what I read, these are the takeaways.

• devs already said they won’t do players command online
  • current solution for jerk like the one you described is a private, password protected game.
11 Likes

I understand that their are many other threads. The way i see it is, the more people that ask for this the more likely that Blizzard will listen and give it to us.
Private Password protected game makes it very hard (but not impossible, through Discord etc, yes i know) for a random from helping out 7 other randoms.

5 Likes

Too many people profit from you not having it. Most of them are on these forums and will likely attack you, personally and aggressive to hold onto their RMT/multiboxing/FG/botting.

Make no mistake asking for P8 is an attack on these profiteers. I’ve been promoting the idea on reddit, here, and discord for months. Been face to face to many of these disgusting, putrid, pathetic scum of the humanrace cheat/profiteers.

The only way forward is to stick to the facts, and never stop asking for it. They see it as a war on their value/money. So it has to be this way for us, until blizzard decides the game deserves legit methods of play to be dominant and botters and the like will truly fade away via P8 addition.

You look new to the fight, but take my advice if you want it. Dont stop asking, everywhere you can. Future perks include:

1. Less/no toxicity & getting to choose your team.
  2. A harder/much more fun& challenging game to enjoy with a smaller group of friends
  3. Less/no RMT or real money trade if you are blissfully unaware (who will buy their multiboxed runes & gear if players are far more likely to find it, or find something to trade for it)

Do not be persuaded by liars and decievers that argue against it. SSF offline loot is FAR from broken. Many complain about too many months searching for enigma or infinity. If bers are raining… how come that is? Also be aware that SSF offline is extremely popular and many of these players play longer and harder than online (because its a legitimate experience, not grinding/botting to sell)

Lastly, there may be little to no hope if blizzard is somehow behind some of the RMT websites through subsidiaries. Anything is possible when big money is involved. But in the extreme offchance this is reality, i still wont stop because Microsoft now has final say @ end of the day. So there is always a chance of change.

We do know blizzard profits off botwave bans (because they need to rebuy accounts to continue multiboxing for P8)

So that is at minimum a reason for them having had P8 in D2 multiplayer lan, but not d2r

Sorry for the hate you are about to receive. Good luck, never stop

12 Likes

I was about to type, but you pretty much summed everything up I wanted to type. There is only one thing I’ll add to “ruin rush games” are baalruns too.

1 Like

P8 or the removal of unpartied bonuses

Any will do

1 Like

I play mostly offline. I may play ladder online at the beginning of season for about 2-3 weeks and then sell/give everything and jump back to Offline SSF grail.

I agree that offline SSF loot is far from broken. Any benefit you get from decreased nodrop chance (You get more loots) is pretty much offset by the increased difficulty. You either take longer to kill or you already have to be geared with well synergized skill set to farm in 8 player settings effectively. The only thing that may ‘seem’ broken in offline 7 player setting is the LK super chest running, but IMO, the static map layout and ability to fish for ideal map and keeping it in the offline gameplay actually is way more broken than the players command.

Also, unique/champions only drop set # of items regardless of players settings. So most offline players play at player 1 for grail hunting (the pitzerkers)

1 Like

Another day, another alt account posting a topic already covered extensively, and upvoting it with his other alt accounts to make it seem legitimate.

Before you plug your idea, you might want to post literally anything else and exceed the 2 post count you’ve managed so far. It isn’t clever, it’s just annoying and no one is buying it.

7 Likes

Removed bonus drop outside of group. Improve drop in group.

3 Likes

He wants only increased drop rates. Whole story is a lie that has already been spoken multiple times by whining casuals.

7 Likes

Yeah story seems to be fabricated honestly. OP having two posts… It will be someone on alt.

4 Likes

Just quit this game it’s not worth it. When Blizzard sees poor player retention and no one is buying the game even at 75% sale discount they will make changes. Everyone is asking for what you are asking for, for over a year before the game even released and still nothing.

It needs ploot, player x online, better exp and drop rates, more class balancing, and new content, etc.

Oh and don’t waste your time with those no-lifers who have nothing to do but enjoy a braindead mindless D2 grind, they are just trolls so keep addressing Blizzard for changes while ignoring them. It’s kinda sad seeing people defend being a loser no-lifing a video game but it is what it is, I think it’s mostly because they get their gear from exploiters through “trading platforms” and RMT.

3 Likes

This account has been active for a Very long time, i don’t know why it doesn’t show my History. I don’t post very often. My Amazon was only lvl 90 last season but i had a 198 eth Titans that i was pretty happy with. I got to the point that 1 player games were boring and 8 player games had too many flies hovering over everything that i killed.

1 Like

Most likely Toddwick getting desperate. :))

4 Likes

You know, neutering multiboxers sounds like wonderful idea. Watch as immediately the cheaters/abusers/RMTers get really loud

1 Like

Now who is the paranoid one? You implied/said no one here ever has hidden identities.

I only have 1 account. My dad has another. He’s never posted. We’re real people. You on the other hand…

This dude is definitely a real player though, that experience is what all of us know on bnet.

Thanks my guy. Like i said, the liars and abusers of RMT/FG/multiboxing will come at any whisper of P8. Its just like talk of a union forming at evil company. Nothing gets thieving management more on the attack than that. Bye bye 1% having all the power when unions show.

Although unions are often not a good thing, and P8 is absolutely pure anf good natured. There is genuinely nothing wrong with a better challenge and more fun game play. Everyone (thats a real player) benefits

1 Like

Drop rates are fine…p8 will never come to Battlenet.
There are so many issues that need taken care of with this game and you soly focus and all you just ask is handouts…

Classic Toddwick, perpamnently persecuted by some imaginary cabal.

5 Likes