Petition for console lobby/server list

Yes, true! I really hope that Blizzard will update the game so that we will able to create /join games like in original Diablo 2 LOD. Also I hope lobby’s will be added and don’t forget about in game messages.

2 Likes

Signed.

20 characters

1 Like

Big fat signed. They promised us the classic experience and didn’t deliver by a long shot. This lax attitude is what’s wrong with the industry.

2 Likes

I think D2:R should have stayed in development for at least another year. There’s just too much stuff that needs addressing.

Tired of playing D2R : Beta.

4 Likes

Signed by me Pinoynoir

2 Likes

Signed.

Horrible experience so far, no way to communicate with players in game, not even to say hello, no way to rejoin the same game if you’re playing solo or to create a new game after a run is done until everyone leaves, matchmaking is broken and without lobbies it’s impossible to join or make specific games for trade, asking for help, rushes, runs and so on.

We need a full Diablo experience like the PC version.

4 Likes

Lobby is needed add what is needed and that is a lobby you simp. Hope the guy who decided not to have lobbies gets a brick to face home alone 2 style

3 Likes

Came back after taking a little over a month off. Tried to join 3 different Baal games with the same result… creating game. I have yet to join a single pvp game always creates new. I don’t care about any other updates… please focus on making party finder actually work, or bring back lobbies.

3 Likes

Lobbies are still needed please update

5 Likes

New runewords, characters skill balancing and ladder are more important than our lobbies and communication.

They are showing middle finger to us. Thx Blizzard.

5 Likes

Signed again. Party finder doesnt work. Console needs more love as well!

2 Likes

Signing again just to keep this thread at the top.

2 Likes

我也希望加入游戏房列表,就想在暗黑3中一样

1 Like

I don’t think t h a y will do a thing Do you know how moch money t h a y are making on this money A H garbage

1 Like

But I’d love to see lobbies on consoles

2 Likes

Getting thread back at the top, can we get a lobby or mouse and keyboard support for Christmas?
Or is it another lump or coal for the console players?

2 Likes

I’m in! We really need lobby’s and option to create named games like PC version because this game is all about trading/PvP most of the time… Merry Christmas Blizzard and wake up, please!:christmas_tree:

2 Likes

I’m absolutely GUTTED.

I was putting off getting into this game because I wanted to clear my schedule for a night and take a trip back in time with this game for my first outing…

This game without game lobby and chat tools is completely useless.

SIGNED!

3 Likes

Seriously, have they even addressed this issue? I figured I’d put the game down until that moment comes but it’s been months and I haven’t seen anything fixed.

3 Likes

Signed, where is our lobby?

2 Likes