PC players can play, but not console players. Nice Priority Blizzard

Somebody apparently likes the taste of boot leather.

1 Like

Somebody apparently doesn’t actually read posts.

I mean, sorry to disappoint you, but just because you’re enraged doesn’t mean everyone else has to be. They posted a detailed and believeable explanation of what’s going on. It’s really not the sort of thing that somebody could make up. I’m a reasonable person giving them a reasonable amount of time to correct their mistakes. If that doesn’t happen, I just might join you in “cry for refund land” but for now, I have the patience to let them do their work. That’s not boot licking, that’s just being fair. I’m recognizing when someone is acting in good faith (the D2R team). I’m also totally capable of recognizing when someone isn’t (the WC3R team).

Again: You being outraged does not obligate everyone else to feel the same way you do.

They defrauded paying customers. Their “fix” was to essentially brick the console players game in order to add a que for PC players. You thinking your opinion means more than anyone else’s is hot garbage. I spent my money, I’m pissed that I was sold a defective product and that there has been no good faith effort to fix it. You can take your condescending tone and choke to death on it.

1 Like

Um no, they haven’t defrauded anyone. The game isn’t permanently unplayable. They are acting in good faith to fix the problems.
The console patch is in the hands of the console makers. It can’t go live until they approve it.

IF you want to argue they should have waited to put out the PC patch til the console patches got approved, I would agree with that, but they still aren’t “defrauding” anyone.

What do you mean they didn’t defraud anyone? They sold a broken game (as evidenced by the fact that…oh, let’s take a look shall we…it’s unplayable) and are actively denying refunds. So…we will light them up on social media and the BBB and anywhere else we can to hurt them. You? You’re part of the problem.

1 Like

If selling a game with bugs is “defrauding” then we’d have to sue the entire industry going back to the beginning of video games. And then we wouldn’t have video games.

All games have bugs, some of them are big and some of them are not. There is NEVER a guarantee that your game will be a bug free experience. No one has EVER made that promise, because they can’t. If you can’t accept that there might be a bug in that game you just bought, then you shouldn’t buy them, because they are flawed products produced by flawed human beings. Nobody is perfect and sometimes things don’t go the way you plan.

You don’t know what the word “defrauding” means if you think you’re being defrauded. You’re implying a knowledge that these things were going to happen that simply doesn’t exist. Defrauding would be “we knew there was going to be a game breaking problem triggered by more people than we could possibly have imagined wsanting to play our game, and we sold it anyway just so we could screw them over.” This is not defrauding anyone because they didn’t know this was going to happen.

I don’t believe that, and I don’t really think you do either. They did not plan for this- They could not have provided the explanation that they did if this was some kind of scheme. There was no intent to cause any harm or frustration. Defrauding requires intent.

(I’m so glad I’m not part of the entitlement generation…)

This is not something being written by someone who wants to scam you. Put down your megaphone, calm down, find another game to play over the rest of th e weekend, come back when this patch hits on probably monday or tuesday, and just relax. The BBB won’t help you, you won’t win a “defrauding” lawsuit, this is a post written by someone acting in GOOD FAITH.

Clearly in spite of the people here crying REFUND! LAWSUIT! , the game continues its unprecedented popularity. Just take your chill pills and give them a chance to fix the <insert your favorite 4 letter word here> game.

1 Like

hahah lol you’re a freakin tool! good job :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

and you’re a child, good job :slight_smile:

A child who clearly has no ability to distinguish when someone actually wants to scam you and when someone is acting in good faith but made some mistakes.

I never said anything about it being a scam or anything. I actually don’t think it is just a money grab scam, and have good faith that everything will become as it should. However I do fear my good faith could be misplaced…

And no I am not a child, I make childs :stuck_out_tongue: . You tool. Now be a good boy and reply to this so I can have another laugh. Thanks.

1 Like

Okay. Why are you calling people then tools when you claim to feel the same way they do?
That’s a childish thing to do calling people things like that, which makes you a child. Your comment was an insult, mine is just a statement of truth. Only children say things like that.

As I said before, I have not forgotten past missteps. But those missteps don’t belong to the people who made D2R. Everyone likes to collectively flame Blizzard for what individual teams under their banner do. I recognize that different people made each game and I don’t blame one team for the actions of a different one. I am not a “tool,” and if you think I am, then you don’t know what that word means.

No, you make children. Childs is not a word, unless there’s an apostrophe to make it posessive, as in “a child’s toy.”

Here, let me laugh for you before you do. hahahahahahaha.

Smug little simp aren’t you? Man, you must really lack a backbone to be bending so far over for a company that’s all up in the news for sexual harassment and hateful working conditions. FYI: call me entitled, I’m an icu nurse during a pandemic. When I get done literally stacking bodies at work, I want to blow off a little steam. If I sucked at my job as much as the people who threw this screensaver simulator together, people would die.

1 Like

Frankly, if I’d have known about the sexual harassment lawsuits, I never would have given my money over to the company. Clearly they’re unethical. You defending them knowing that simply puts you in the same boat. Seriously, if they are paying you…I’d ask for more.

1 Like

I’m not bending over for any company. I’m just being honest and truthful. Blizzard/Activision corporate has had some pretty (*#$^%y people working in its offices.

But D2R was done by Vicarious Visions, hired by Blizzard to do this. They have nothing to do with what’s going on in the corporate offices or in Blizzard’s main R&D team. I will not hold Blizzard/Activision proper’s actions against VV, a well known studio that’s done some great things.

Why don’t you grow some genes for civilized conversation? I don’t care what job you have, what your sex or gender identity or anything else is. That doesn’t matter here on this forum. All that matters in this topic is the topic and that’s all I’m interested in discussing. If you can’t discuss it in a civilized manner, don’t discuss it at all. You can not guilt trip me by talking about real life in a video game discussion.

Changes are already happening because of this news, both to their staff and the games. Some of the key people responsible for the stuff you’re talking about have already been fired or resigned.

I know all about harassment and deal with it at my place of employment as well. so you can stop acting all high and mighty and righteous. The real life stuff you talk about isn’t just at Blizzard, or any other specific place, it’s a prolific problem that occurs in all walks of life. And what you do with your money is your business.

I am not defending the company Activision Blizzard., I’m defending the developers of this game, Vicarious Visions, who are, BACK ON TOPIC, acting in good faith to resolve the current problems facing the game. I will NOT hold the people behind this game, which was not Blizzard itself, responsible for sexual harassment, misogyny, or whatever else that they did not commit because they were not part of Blizzard when those things happened.

Is it really fair to lump them in with people who actually were scummy and crappy and whatever else? No, it isn’t. But I’m sure you’re going to keep on being judgemental.

If you hate Blizzard so much, why are you even here? Why did you buy this game? All the stuff you’re talking about happened well before this game came out. You had your chance to speak with your wallet and not buy the game, and not patronize any of their other stuff either. The fact that you are here in spite of all your grievances and accusations means you’re an internet troll. I can only hope that if you really are a nurse that your behavior on this forum doesn’t represent your bedside manner or how you talk to patients.

I’m putting you on permanent ignore since you don’t seem to be interested in civilized discussion about the topic.

it confuse me why ppl keep bring up that issue with Blizzard harrasment.
This isn’t the best place nor will solve the problem in hand.
I just hope VV can sort out this server issue asap so i can start to play.

1 Like

Thanks. While I do have concerns about those issues, those things don’t belong in a discussion relating to the game itself. If ppl want to blast Bliz/Activision over stuff like that, they should make or join a thread specifically about that.

They haven’t been transparent about anyting. Especially the missing functionality on the console version.

1 Like

They’ve been very transparent about everything. While it’s true that they haven’t discussed the differences with console since release, they did explain prior their reasons for creating the party finder instead of using the PC lobby back before release. That’s not a transparency issue. While I think it would be a good idea to respond to the criticism surrounding this decision, that’s not being opaque. (While I believe the party finder system was a mistake, Their rationale for it was made clear in their article about D2 on console; The Lobby interface was designed for mouse and keyboard and while I think console needs something like that, it would be really clunky to use as-is on console)

They wrote in explicit detail about the current situation with the servers and people not being able to play. They’ve made patches for other issues quickly and acknowledged those issues beforehand. Transparency doesn’t mean “replying to every bit of feedback.” it means being honest and up front, and not concealing or ignoring problems or issues.

lol that wasn’t a typo or any thing. I meant it as I said it bit. lol. I know it isn’t “correct”, nor was it meant to be. I agree with your points, but you’re still a tool.

1 Like

If d4 doesn’t have cross-play, I’m definitely out. D2r had potential to be an amazing console multi-player, oh well.