PC players can play, but not console players. Nice Priority Blizzard

It’s been down all day for me. Yesterday I got to play for just a little on PS5, but it looks like this is an issue on busy days such as Friday & Saturday nights for me. We need updates and we’re not getting any Blizzard. Pretty nuts.

1 Like

I am sorry that Blizzard has shat on you console players. PC experience is better but it is far from acceptable. I believe everyone who bought d2r should get a refund but for some odd reason, I feel oddly satisfied by your misery as a PC gamers.

lol you bastard! lol

I would be playing on both if I had a good enough pc to do such. But hey, once the issues are fixed, and we get proper chat and game lists ect. then console version will be superior imo, just cuz of how it controls. It is weird that it is better than ever on console mechanically, and comfort wise, but lacking vital things to the proper D2 experience. I literally played D2LOD some last year and some earlier this year… And I thought i could trust getting this game on console, I never thought they would f* it up this bad. (And before you say I should of known with D3, i still dont know wtf that means. I bought D3 well after expansion came out, and only played through having 2 high lvl chars. put it down and never played it since cuz D3 sucks and is NOT diablo.)

I hope your pc ends up burning your house down then simp

1 Like

console cant even log in and connect to server, where is the queue??

1 Like

It’s comming in the next patch:

1 Like

You got what you “payed” (PAID not PAYED) for.

The D2R team has been totally transparent and up front with the issues and what they’re doing to address them. This isn’t a 5 minute fix, so keep your pants on or go to customer support and get your refund rather than beg for it here where nobody can give it to you.

It feels like adapting to console and failing horribly, is the only thing they tried to do with the relaunch, and now everyone is being punished for paying them. I guess we are the fools for putting money in their pocket.

No one likes the grammar police, and get off blizzards epeen. The fact you defend this crap show is part of the problem. Unless you’re a pc player in which case explains the attitude.

1 Like

I won’t be getting D4 that’s for sure.

7 Likes

Is everyone else getting a connection issue on Xbox one right now? :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless: I know I know, I shouldnt be asking this but now the pop up says “An Issue occured while communicating with the game servers. please check that you’re connected to the internet and try again” instead of the standard “Cant Connect to Battle.net.” Yeah…its definitely my internet…:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: way to direct the blame away from yourselves. LOL

1 Like

Diablo 4 could be a 12/10 and I’m definitely not spending a dime on it. This is embarrassing. Don’t eat your words noobs, make Blizzard earn your money back. This has been a clown show. Auto deleted characters and single hour window play times per day for a REVAMP on a game. Shame on you, Blizzard. Clownshow.

1 Like

still cant play today been 2-3 week. i only have 1 or 2 hour a day to game and i just cant

2 Likes

Still can’t play on switch… been days now., same error my characters haven’t even come back in days.

At this point you would think we would of seen at least console servers come online once in the past few days.

I play on PC but take my switch to work. Just sit here looking at an error screen trying to log in.

1 Like

PC Has queues now and they are waiting for it to go through first party certs for consoles players… its not that they care more about pc than console its they have to jump through more hoops to get it passed onto console… lol

Best response i’ve seen, well said.

That is why you wait for console cert and release at the same time. Or seperate the console servers from the PC ones.

3 Likes

They could have waited until the console patch was ready but chose to patch PC and lock out console players and that is wrong. We all paid the same for the game yet console players are less important to Blizzard everyone remember that when Diablo 4 shows up in your console’s store.

You need to quit being an apologist for a scumbag game company.

4 Likes

I got temp banned for 24 hours for making this whole thread yesterday, nice that you are trying to shut down paying customers, by temp banning your customers for speaking the thruth. They dont care about anything else than money, sorry to tell all of you.

7 Likes

Well, all their content creators are on PC of course they need to keep them happy.