Patch 2.5 is huge buff to drops? I hope this dont go live in Season 2

Does anyone know what makes a monsters Desecrated?

1 Like

What about Trav super uniques? Do the trio now have modified loot tables also, when terrorized ?

i really don’t think they should have made cows terrorized… some areas seem questionable… cows… den…

They can drop anything at lvl 96+, they have even better loot table than lvl 99 non terrorized baal.

Terror zones.

…

1 Like

oh lol

Any idea what these could be?

They gave them new treasure classes, A, B C D based on lvl increase by terror zones. They have new TCs and sudner charms drops based on that.

Btw they made typo in Duriel TC and gave him nonexisting TC so at lvl 96 terrorized, he doesnt drop weapons and armor.

1 Like

I think this will be pretty fun. A good idea. The charm thing was not. That wouldn’t really call this a buff to drops. More of just alternative ways to get the drops. You could be spending your time elsewhere searching for them. This just means you can search for them in terror zones too.

How many Town Portal scrolls is he going to drop? haha

1 Like

Looks like trav barb going back to 1k mf pit zerker.

Imgur

Desecrated town portal :smiley:

Its funny how they massively improved drops but ther eis zero info about it in patch notes LMAO, when this is highlight of 2.5 now.

1 Like

i dont get it

where is the buff?

Abosses and Suniques got their TC upgraded when terrorized?

Everyone is :joy:. Terrorized bosses, superuniques, everything.

Teerorized andy hell at 96 has better loot than non terrorized baal hell,councils also.

1 Like

very difficult to match my game time with these TZs when they are available

maybe its good for bots?

1 Like

my god is this true?

Guys…it’s all about the hell cows.

Not only high level now…but with all that density of mobs…drop central.

https://pastebin.com/raw/c38F4xQx

Here’s the text file changes from the new update today, courtesy of Warren/Kabryxis.

3 Likes

Yeah and I don’t think this means drops have been buffed, it just means we don’t have to farm the same area over and over again for Tyreal’s Might, for instance. We’ll be going to different areas in random rotation.

It’s a good move. Besides leaving hammerdin best equipped for it…

You know if they’re going to leave hammerdin the way it is, at least make auras swappable on left and right buttons so it’s not so annoyingly awkward to play.

it’s kinda buffed in a way though
since some of these areas/bosses are faster and easier than say killing baal
I have to go look at the numbers tho
and bosses generally have best drop odds for unique stuff

No, bud. You ever run a mf zerker through Trav? This will crash whatever economy D2R had. The only reason you didnt run 1k mf in trav before this patch was because they couldnt drop anything worth more than a Mal (unique wise). This changes everything.

1 Like