Over a month now

You know what they are because you have posted on a lot of these threads, and you can read.

5 Likes

ok, so we can assume OP is experiencing all of the above for over a month. damnā€¦

Doesnā€™t surprise me. I just crashed after playing for 5 mins, and have been in queue for just under 20 mins.

Some people seem to experience more server based issues than others, and mine are mild. It wouldnā€™t shock me that they couldnā€™t play all morning for over a month.

4 Likes

Report the moron for trolling and block him.

4 Likes

do you actually know what trolling is? Iā€™ve had relatively very little issues here playing with my 12 year old son from launch. Iā€™m defending Blizz. None of that is trolling. Go ahead and report me but SMH if you think Iā€™m trolling holy cowā€¦

1 Like

OP complains a real issue he and many of us are having and you are just saying he is just crying about it. And you know everyone has been posting these problems for a month now at least. Pretty troll if u ask me

6 Likes

how is it everyone? did we make a poll and determine that it was everyone? you all are sadly the minority.

1 Like

I Canā€™t hear that crap anymore. I get it that SOME players canā€™t play, although they got their PC settings right - and thats really SH**.

BUT I have so many ā€œfriendsā€ AROUND THE WORLD to play with. Some in the states, many in europe, even a guy in russiaā€¦ (not even speaking about local people, which are a lot tooā€¦)

NOT ONE of them had real issues, except directly at start the server issues, map overlaying and 1 or 2 days que time lets say around half an hour each - which sucked too. Itā€™s true it still needs much work,

BUT people claiming its unplayable is such ********, I canā€™t stand that crap anymore.

3 Likes

same here. playing with my neighbor, his brother in japan, my classic d2 bff who lives on the east coast and iā€™m playing with my son here in AZ. sadly all this noise is because just like in most consumer complaints, whether cars, government, video games, it is always the minority with problems that yell the loudest and then they all think everyone is having problems and that the service or product is trashā€¦

2 Likes

Exercise first. After that, when you come back, you would be in.

Or play at night.

I have beaten the game alreadyā€¦ all on normal, all on nightmare and all on hellā€¦ALL ON SOLO but online. Would I be able to beat the game if it keeps on crashing on me? There were some few crashes last week. But recently, mine is solid no crashes or disconnects.

1 Like

People can play when they can play. To be fair, people should be able to play when they want. He may not have time to go exercise then come back a couple hours later to play. The fact you have to PLAN to plan to play a game way ahead just because Blizzard refused to do extensive testing is ludicrous.

5 Likes

No way.

We should all be grateful, and never complain, that we got a remaster that has server quality objectively worse than the 21 year old original

White knights unite?
#goTeam?

5 Likes

your manipulating/misunderstood
the guy legit stated morning
coz of que
which still excists
i enterd a que just a little bit ago that took 20 mins to get into the game i only wanted to play a quick session coz im going to meet with family in a bit to see the movie dune in about an hour. time to take a shower / look nice and stop for now.

2 Likes

ok dude be patient for better queues or as others and i have stated, join Eu/Asia region or use Google Remote Desktop from your phone to log in ahead of time. Then LEAVE your character in game or in lobby! Iā€™ve left my MF char in the same game for 10 hours +++ multiple times this month without getting booted out! This is a HUGE improvement over classic D2 where it would often kick you out for being idle for 10 minutes!!

Dune is awesome! Enjoy

If you donā€™t see an issue with how blizzard had been treating their customersā€¦ then you must be living under a rockā€¦ or perhaps youā€™re just a blizzard employee in disguise?

Charging a triple A price for a 20 years old game and releasing the game in this kind of state and not doing anything for over a monthā€¦ is unnacceptable.

Stating that you donā€™t have any problems when someone else does and act like they are the problemā€¦ how narcissistic of youā€¦people like you sicken me.

5 Likes

iā€™ve been consistently playing with my 6 man group who are located in different parts of the world and our experiences have been near perfect, I am free to state that. The issue here is EVERYONE already knows the main gripes people have with this game and the biggest complainers act like the solution is as easy as flipping a switch! The constant whining and blaming blizz is not going to speed things up, none of that is constructive. They are doing their best to fix the issues while trying to avoid dumping loads of money into this game, they are a business not a charity. You canā€™t tell me Apple, Tesla, ASUS, Samsung, Toyota all resolve their problems in a couple months. Otherwise you live in a pipedream and please get a job at a company that releases products, youā€™ll change your tune ASAP.

1 Like

Almost as much as taking the time to complain about those that complainā€¦

Snowflake special over here.

3 Likes

all weā€™re saying about complainers is be REASONABLE use some LOGIC! no one is reporting anything NEW! have a heart and create some constructive discussion!

What everyone is crying about are major ticket items blizz has been working very hard to resolve, not to mention how much they are paying 3rd party developers to straighten this outā€¦

no one at blizz is just twiddling their thumbs.
no one at blizz is ignoring us.
no one at blizz is laughing about this situation.

they are trying their best to make a 20 year old game work for us modern gamers.

1 Like

It is as easy as flipping a switch. A switch that should have switched during development.

Proper servers, rewriting code, stuff that a company that makes games should doā€¦when they make a game they are charging for. Donā€™t simply the issue. Itā€™s he same as any job.

If my Burger King cook messes up my burger, they fix it. Itā€™s no different just because itā€™s tech. They are selling a product.

That fact that you are happy with a bad product is your choice. Certainly not a negative for those that feel they have been ripped off.

They have been.

1 Like