Over a month now

And I cannot play.

You ruined Warcraft 3, how naive of us to think this would be any diferent.

OVER A MONTH AND PEOPLE CANNOT PLAY IN A MORNING WEEK DAY.

28 Likes

Explain why you cannot play. I have 2 PCs running D2R right now. WC3 remastered worked perfectly for me too :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

All hail our brave White Knight

25 Likes

Naw I’m tired of people that just trash on blizzard without logic or explanation especially since my experience with sc, wc and d2 remasters have been great experiences for me and my son. Also I prefer yellow knight.

3 Likes

You not having problems isn’t the same as nobody has problems.

I have no issues either since I play solo offline, but I certainly understand the frustration of people who want to play with others as well as the people experiencing crashes.

17 Likes

OP here is just crying. He is not explaining what his issue is. It could be he is just waiting for the queue, is that really “I cannot play” or “I cannot wait for queue”…? Just as it is fair for him to trash on blizzard for vague reasons, I can chime in and say my experience has been good. Blizzard doesn’t deserve as much hate as they do.

Dude maybe you dont face some huge issues or you trolling.
Have you heard of ques? i am waiting for 2 hours to play.
Have you heard of when a game doesnt match/exist etc we have to wait 1m to find a new one or enter the next game?

10 Likes

I just said I haven’t faced any huge issues. My son and I are playing on 2 separate PCs right now. The OP did not say what his issues are. So a queue and some joining game complaints equates to “Over a month now and I cannot play”…? smh… why don’t you guys try to help the OP out and try to troubleshoot what his issues are? I’m the only one that bothered to ask him what his actual problems are and his wannabe goons came in to protect him lol

1 Like

D2R flawlessly runs on both of my laptops. Last crash happened on older laptop over week ago.

1 Like

protect him? I am waiting 2 f…ing hours to play. I dont care to protect anyone.
Either you region doesnt have a problem or you are clearly dumb. Leave your cave and try to read all the problems players are facing atm. Que times and Errors after trying to join next games etc.
I lost a cow run games cause of this error, read multiple threads ppl cant do Baal runs cause of these error and u defending Blizzard? Dumb to the bone… ignored

18 Likes

My experience has been good too. No crashes at all. I can leave the queue to play.

Doesn’t mean a thing to people hampered by their inability to fix the issue.

Day 1 issues are expected.
Week 1 issues are a bit of a stretch for a company of this size.
Month 2 issues of this scale are not ok. This means the game wasn’t ready for release. At least not for MP.

10 Likes

but YOU AREN’T OP, you’re just assuming what his problems are. I’m located in Mesa, AZ the queue is at most 10 minutes for me. Plus I use Google Remote Desktop to connect to my PC and turn on my game ahead of time anyways.

So either you help the OP and determine what his actual problem is because he said “over a month now” “and i cannot play” or continue to cry to me. how do you assume that the OP is crying about the queue and joining game problems? SMH!

Palabos and Hoyoo, if you guys are in AZ or any neighboring state, you’re welcome to drive out here. I have a 3rd PC that can run D2R, you’re welcome to play here :slight_smile:

Says it right here. All you had to do was read. If you play during these times, 5am-9/10am PST, you will hit an HOURS-long queue wall. Just because YOU don’t hear a tree fall in the woods, doesn’t mean it didn’t fall.

10 Likes

for over a month? wow what a long queue.

1 Like

Okey dokey, you’re clearly trolling, gonna flag as such and have a great day!

12 Likes

please do, this thread wasn’t constructive anyways

You having no problems, great. Good for you. Majority of us are having major problems playing online because of various factors. Go play if you dont want to waste time reading about problems the most of the players are having

6 Likes

majority? where do you come on up with that? isn’t the majority NOT having problems otherwise queue times and joining game problems would not be present? looking at how many trade threads and people having fun, it seems like the majority are doing OK. within my 6 man group, none of us are having these catastrophic issues yall are crying about.

2 Likes

Queues, crashes, bugs, some users still unable to authenticate.

Nice for you that you are lucky. Don’t pretend there aren’t prevalent issues because they don’t impact you, or you decide stick your head in the sand.

7 Likes

not once did I insinuate people aren’t having issues. again, I merely asked what the actual issues OP is facing for over a month now.