Out of region trading impossible after update

As I said in the general discussion it is now impossible to join players from US or asia if you are EU and the other way around as well. Please fix it or let us choose on gamestart which region we want to play in. Otherwise a lot of players will leave and the already small trade market dies step by step.

13 Likes

Having the same issues here, trying to trade from NA (me) to EU (other player) does not seem work and gives us an error about level restrictions when neither me nor the other player have that enabled anywhere. Even on the new lobby tabs its not enabled. Please fix this, trading is one of the best thing this game has and for it to be kinda ruined right now sucks :frowning:

5 Likes

Furthermore the game crashes often when I go to listed games. Happens on PS4 and PS5 as well. For the most part it should be possible to change your region in the future or at least let us accept invites from US or Asia when EU and of course the other way around. It worked before that patch to join outer region games, even tho they were laggy. The message we receive when trying to join a player that does not use same server region is like “Level requirements not matched” even if we turn the restriction off. Happens on privat game, named game with and without password and open lobby. If someone has same issues please consider writing it down. Best solution would be (for Annihilus events as well) to let us choose our prefered server for the session in advance of playing.

6 Likes

I cannot join my friend’s games through friends list because he is in a different region.

Tried on switch and ps4.

1 Like

same problem here, cant join a game from eu to america and other way

3 Likes

same here! I can’t join my friend’s game (Asia) and he can’t join mine (US) too.

3 Likes

Same here. Can’t play with my friend. This is ridiculous

2 Likes

The game must be restarted to switch regions,
really troublesome,
Trading is fundamentally restricted,
Keep restarting and switching.

1 Like

You cannot switch regions on PS/Xbox thats for sure. The only workaround is another PSN/XBOX-Account with address in US/Asia and this 2nd account has to be connected with same battle.net profile. I dont want to have to use multiple accounts just to trade. It worked before and it would be very convenient if we console players can choose our region before we start the game or at least in the options menu.

2 Likes

same Here, played with friend everyday but can not paly together today

2 Likes

This has to be a priority for blizzard to fix this issue ASAP. Can’t play with friends.

4 Likes

I’m going to have to quit the game unless i can find a fixnor workaround.

2 Likes

most of my trades stucked because of this fix it asap

3 Likes

Same here and even for the same region. 2 people from Canada trying to invite one another to trade and the same message appeared about Level restriction. This really bothersome and limiting.

3 Likes

As the other ones are, I’m facing this problem, too. I lost a lot of opportunities to trade! I desperately hope this will be solved at any moment :’(

2 Likes

same here. Unable to play with friends on asia / Europe servers and vise versa.

3 Likes

Please this needs to be fixed ASAP! It is ridiculous they managed to break something this big, how did this make it past testing?

4 Likes

Simple, they didn’t test it, never do

1 Like

Same here, you do not meet lvl restrictions for this game. Strange is that same msg pops out when i try to play with my neighbour… i mean, we r same street, so probably region to. We wait now patch to patch last patch, classic.
I thought m alone in this bull, but now bit easier. Sorry guys :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Your actual location doesnt matter. Diablo2R just joins server your PSN marketplace is located. So if you got a US account and live in germany, you still join US server due to your chosen country, address and marketplace.

3 Likes