Out of region trading impossible after update

This is worse than a region issue. I’m in the same state in the U.S. as my friend who’s trying to join my games, but every time it says he has to be lvl 99 to 99, which is not true.

2 Likes

Blizzard continues it’s long held reputation of not giving a crap about it’s player community. Hype up release hype up release make some money and throw em to the curb. NICE WORK BLIZZARD! If it wasn’t for cod y’all would be bankrupt from your terrible service. Take back public lounge and give me inter region trading back… The trade off isn’t worth it… What a joke this company is

2 Likes

Blizz, what are you doing? We can’t play with friends, we can’t trade… I just stopped playing the game until they fix it. It’s ridiculous… how they can not care about the game with so many active players.

1 Like

It’s been 10 days since this bug was reported with the new patch and Blizzard hasn’t even mentioned it. This is an absurd.

3 Likes

D2 resurrected on ps5. Since patch 10 days ago have been unable to join games with people from other regions, notably EU with which I very much enjoyed playing and trading with prior to this. It gives the error unable to join due to level restrictions despite neither of us having that option on and us being less than 5 levels apart. Is this a bug or intentional limitation? If you are now region locking the game (in addition to platform locking) I doubt I will be playing much longer. Please let me know either way. Thank you, long time blizz fan since pre expansion D2.

3 Likes

And Blizzard says nothing about it… Wonderful company…

1 Like

Blizzard what the hell is going on??? Say something you damn company! Is this on purpose or just another bug…?? I am Afraid if you didnt say anything yet…expect the worst… I swear if you decided to cut interegions playing i ll quite of this game… And we ll see who buys d4…

any updates? still the same…unable to play or trade in other regions.

Was told that it’s fixed. Can anybody confirm?

CAN CONFIRM - It is fixed