Online SSF Mode

SSF mode for d2r!

SSF mode for d2r!

SSF mode for d2r!

SSF mode for d2r!

2 Likes

needs some sorta game creation limit to be legit just like og bnet.

Bumpity bump. This will vindicate a terribly broken game.

Yeah lets implement something that is already in the game :man_facepalming:

1 Like

There isnt any ssf mode for bnet

6 Likes

You have SSF in single player, if you for some reason want it in online (why do you need it online if you are not allowed to play with anyoneā€¦?), just donā€™t join any games and you have it there as well.

2 Likes

Not what we are asking but ty

Playing bnet is not necessarily about playing with others

Thats not what we are asking but ty again

1 Like

Online SSF brings the following.

• SSF play
  • No third party markets
  • No duping
  • Online scans which ban those that bot and maphack.
  • A ladder - which is not affected hacks or online currencies. True competition.
  • Chat / serverwide server firts / HC deaths
  • No rushes, no twinking, no advantage whatsoever.

Its basically a new game altogether, which takes very little to implement.

4 Likes

Online SSF brings the following.

• SSF play - yes

• No third party markets -yes

• No duping - no, not related

• Online scans which ban those that bot and maphack. - no, not related

• A ladder - which is not affected hacks or online currencies. True competition. - not true

• Chat / serverwide server firts / HC deaths -> optional

• No rushes, no twinking, no advantage whatsoever. -> yes

Its basically a new game altogether, which takes very little to implement.

Sorry but half of what you list is not true or related to ssf mode.

What would really happen? A Streamer or a botter would be Nr.1 in your ssf mode. If there is no player command in your SSF mode, my guess would be on the botter.

But Iā€™m all for it. But SSF playes should always stay in their SSF pool.

Im not fussed on this, but i had thought maybe just chuck em in the non ladder multiplayer pool at end of ladder. You can then use that Griffons you found on a Frenzy Barb.

Nah, because if they go into the NL pool, Iā€™m against all modifications that could be done for the ssf mode, like increased drops/players command/increased xp or whatever people would cry for.

If itā€™s the same game but without joining others games, then Iā€™m fine with putting them into the NL pool.

1 Like

Thats what i had in mind. But guess what - it all works. Its good with and without terrorzones or p8.

If we get true SSF online in any form. Im on it everyday til i die.

EDIT: Also, add SSF holy grail to the list please

2 Likes

I dream that Blizzard adds SSF! pls! its just my dream! Also I dream of ā€œclan ssfā€ where u can create clan up to 8 friends, and only play/trade with them in isolated ladder. Also a hollygrail storage system + crafting storage page with some qol like currency tab would be amazing! And then D2R became an ultimate dream arpg :crossed_fingers:

Isnā€™t a Online Game from the Character Screen when you just hit Play a Solo Self Found Online game? Itā€™s already there.

1 Like

I respect hardcore gamers who can complete all game by themselfs, I want to compete with friends, but there is no system that not allows them from cheating by using rush and trade! I hate it!

Since when is using a game mechanic, cheating!? Itā€™s no ones fault you are a bad merchant. You sound like zahram clown who wants to remove trading from the game.
Iā€™m quite curious about your reasoningā€¦

We could also have a mode where itā€™s instanced it loot?

SSF ladder
IL ladder

Also charm inventory

1 Like

he means that if he and his ā€œfriendsā€ agree to not trade, trading would be cheating among them and his ā€œproblemā€ is that there is no way to enforce this rule/ guarantee that none of them is trading behind each other backs

i dont think a new mode is necessary for this
just make it an option/toggle at game creation

same above

+1

+1

I agree instanced loot should just be added and changed itā€™s what the OG game creators wanted! The RMT / purist crowd simply couldnā€™t handle the truth or the hurt on the pocket booksā€¦ so making a new game mode like SSF is a good compromise! Once the devs and the world realize this is what the player base wanted it will become the norm

1 Like

+1

Post must be at least 20 Characters.

1 Like