Older Player Looking For Friends To Group With

Tinkvader1272 please add looking for players on est… Play in Moring to afternoon. Older player as well.

hey im 29 and played back in the day, a lot of game knowledge and would like some friends I play fair and just enjoy the game. I like to help people.

my discord is skiddylipkiller101 and im about to get game so hoping you guys are around it shall be fun

Hi, please ad me! my Bnet tag is LuckyTiger#1208201

hey all feel free to ad me i play at all random hours but frequently bnet:Speck#1714

35 year old Canadian here (Mountain Standard Time). Looking to stop bashing my face against the wall with /player 1 magic finding haha. Level 88 Hammerdin. Looking to run lots of Hell Meph and Baal with some help! I’ve got another week off from work and will be spending a lot of it online haha. Message me if you’re interested. Thanks guys/gals.

Skookum#11966

Hey Avia, I’m down as well. Bushido#1729

Hello, I’ve been playing for more than a decade. dartyvibes#1126
Add me!

Hey Avia, look me up in game also an older player that played this game when it first can out in the hell levels now, but with my work I’m on from around 7pm CMT. look me up. Sunaka1972

Hey! We would love to have you join our discord! Add and PM if you would like to join us. We have 50+ members currently.

im looking for player to play with too here is mine: TheFapist#1318

Im also an older player (40s) thats looking for casual players to farm/lvl/trade with have a 89 sorc and 75 pally my btag Greygoat#11813

Hey i sent you a btag if your still adding people im a casual player looking for grps to farm/lvl/etc. my btag is Greygoat#11813 if ya got room

Yo Avia, OG D2 player here 36. I’m about in the same boat as you. Currently farming NM and early hell to find an occy and Light Sorc gear. I am also, as i’ve always been, very generous with gear i dont need. Something newer players could learn a bit about. Anyways, hit me up [J Money187]

Tinkvader#1272 42 year old east coast player mainly in mornings some late nites when off. Please feel free to add always looking for other players

send me a friend request! VonKreig#1777

<—34old. Use to play D2 way back in the day. Looking for friends for a new crew to play anytime with. get @ me. Or just send a friend request, here’s my B-Tag.

• eight16am#1167

Hi! I’m an older player as well who played LoD back in the day. Just bought the game a few days ago but have managed to get my first char up to 80. Stil working on anything really that involves playing. Deadnaught#11629

Hello, I’m an older player as well. And would love to join a MF group.
My Bnet handle is Darkoon#1701

1 Like

If you are still looking for new members.
Would love to sign up.
89 PSN Necro.
Darkoon#1701

1 Like