Older Player Looking For Friends To Group With

I would be down for grouping with you. I have a Sorc that has not finished past act 2 hell, Paladin(beat the game), and Javazon(beat the game). However I dont use discord because of hackers. I do however use blizzard voice comms which work fine.

Old school player here. Used to play mostly offline, but with D2R I want to try some online gameplay and also make friends.
Feel free to add me everyone!

Btag: Arion#11941

Hey Avia, I am an old school d2 player in my 30s and I am also on the same boat and would like to join your band. Let me know if there is more room. My bnet tag is chubbyrain#1925

I am 46 years old and i play D2R when i am not at work or after 6pm EST. Hennessee#1188 is my Btag. I have been D2 since 2001 and before D2R came out i was playing on a private sever call PD2

1 Like

add, EDEZIOWEBBER@2803

Add me in, I am 45 years old. Played Diablo I, II, III. DII is my favorite

Would love to play with any of you.
I’m 32, and have played D2 off and on for the last 15 years. most of my old friends that I played with no longer play.

Fatalfuzzy#1572

I am 38starting to get old… Stroke survivor and left arm paralyzed I am returning to play as part of my rehab…
bnet: xdarkwind#1270 feel free to add mme

Illuminatta#1967 here 48 years old always looking for new like-minded friends to enjoy the game with. I currently have a 47 hammerdin

44, old gamer JDsteel#1574 71 meteorb just got to act 3 hell. looking for friends with discord. Wouldnt mind starting another toon with someone. Anyone in this post feel free to add me.

Good to see that old good Diablo back in new Design.
37 + yo
Etag: Falcon#25982

Ready to play !

Hello, I would like to invite you all to join The Hell Clan. I am Rain Leader of The hell Clan, add me on bnet ChelseyRain#1562
i will see to it that from there you get the discord info. Good luck on farming/leveling and welcome

Feel free to add me, as well! My playing time is lacking since bringing home my newborn, but I still try to play when I can! Acky#1783

coffeeb#11817 have a 89 lvl sorc now lvling hammerdin

42 years old , slow poke kind of guy but higly trusted person, add me just to fill your group of 8. Afganos#2277

Feel free to add me as well. I played D2LOD in middle school. 28 with 1 kid and another on the way now. Time sure flies. I’m usually on from 7-10 every other day.

Slimfish#1226

1 Like

Hi everybody! Clan OD (Overdosed on Gaming) has a wide variety of ages with a large contingent of D2r players both softcore and hardcore. We are always welcoming new members. We only ask that members be legit players – no hacks or 3rd party programs and that they be friendly and good mannered.

Check us out at our website Overdosed . net or on our Discord at: https: // discord.gg / QP57wVh.

Purplez(OD)

Always looking for people to run D2 with!
Kelld#1857

Same boat my man. Looking for people to play with on the regular. Heavensvoid#11512

LF ppl located in Asia that play late evenings. Hit me up @ Purupuru#11136 if interested!