Older Player Looking For Friends To Group With

Hey all, I’m an older player (early 40’s) who played D2 LoD back in the day and I’m looking for other older players to group up with and use discord voice comms while playing. Currently have a 86 blizzard sorc. Still working on mf gear setup. I’m usually in game after 5pm central on weekdays and sooner on weekends. If you are in the same boat and want a new friend leave your discord tag or btag here. Looking forward to making new friends this go around!

13 Likes

Hi Avia, I am also an older player and usually play after 9pm PST after baby goes to bed. I played D2 when I was in high school. Just started the game few days ago. Btag judson#1500. Looking forward to make some friends.

2 Likes

Awesome! I have been trying to find more people to play with. This is my first Diablo ever playing and I am addicted. I’m 37. I have a level 79 Bliz Sorc and a 49 Summon Necro. I am in Eastern and am on a lot. Discord is BennyInTheZone#0587.

1 Like

Sounds great guys! I will add you both via the bnet app on my phone and when I get home I can see who might be around to group up! I’ll be available after 5pm central.

1 Like

Sounds like good times! im 27 but have been playing this game for as long as I can remember and my dad also plays hes 47 discord is RebornEclipse#5024

1 Like

I’m an old school player.

I have a lvl 85 Fire Sorce and I just started a HC pally :slight_smile:

Feel free to DM me for my Bnet ID :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m 37, and I’ve played off and on since release when I was in high school until about 2012, so i’m getting over being a bit rusty. But I’ve been at it for the past month since closed beta and haven’t really found a group to game with yet. I’ve got a lvl 87 cold sorc and lvl 70 smiter. tyrion#1705, I’m uswest and typically play at night after my wife goes to bed. On weekends though, it can be more open.

1 Like

I’m 41, but I do not consider myself old :slight_smile:
“Old, but not obsolete”

I will consider honor to play with you, comrade!

3 Likes

Well Iam 59 been play sents 1998 and feel old, all BS a side have trouble find anyone to party with still in normal been busy around house for boss and at work,but be on this week end of any one interested here Texas I will be 2 hrs ahead of y’all. Give me a shout and we can run. Also on drop Iam got a greasy player if you need drops for yourself you can have that’s just part of the game but have noticed that soon plyers do not share the wealth and that’s bad carma.

1 Like

Looking for people to form a group with level up and do runs if interested let me know. Discord-Killerklein21#4416

Sw1ng4#1895
playing since 1998, im 34… lv87 blizz sorcs looking for discord parties and groups to baal/chaos/cow.

jaehun jo#2826

Paladin just started yesterday
Somebody wants to join me please

what difficulty? add me Yslagratte#1935

Hey guys I’d be down to play got a level 71 sorc I play at different times throughout the week, just starting hell at the moment!

Heya, Avia;

I’m 57+ in Texas, played for years (years ago) I’m a casual player with pretty good time availability.

My only issue is I don’t like Discord, because it’s been hacked for people’s data multiple times.

I’m up for comms in chat, though.

Let me know!

(I might be able to make a ‘dummy’ Discord account, if they don’t require R/L info to sign up for it; most do, though.)

Hi all of you! You should definitely check out Clan OD. We’ve been in existence since 2001 and have a large diablo community. Check us out at Overdosed . net you can join our Discord as a guest just by clicking connect on the page. We only accept legit players, no third party programs or hacks.

im down, played this game 20 years ago. currently playing hammerdin on NA server on PC
xTFYx#1406

Hi there I’m also an older gamer and Played D2 back in the day and just got back into it with the resurrection release and it’s great fun. I really wanna group up with like minded older players as well. My Btag is Kadash#1909 Looking forward go grouping up and using discord.

I used to play D2 way back and am excited to start playing again. Would love to join you my btag is jsmoothj#1439

Also looking for people to game with. Casual player in mid 30s lvl 82 hammerdin.
Swoe#1727