Oh? What a surprise. Server is down

Guess what, it’s down for EU, again.

I’m not sure if they know what they’re doing, but I do know this:

D2R is the reason I’ll never buy D:I. And it’s starting to look a lot like it’s the reason I simply won’t buy D4.

The pennies they’re saving today by not provisioning their networks, etc., are going to cost them dollars in the future in lost sales. I will be proof of that…

1 Like

People are being mean to Blizzard.

they have no idea how much copy weresold, its not like they sell directly under their own corporate app, where they can track.

Also server are expensive.

The game is practically free of charge, its not like we paid 40€ or equalivent or more to play it. Now if we paid this much or more, then having sufficient server capacity would be justified.

Also its only 7 days in a roll at exactly same time the game goes down, be fair, it could be 8 days.

Stop being mean & unreasonable.

1 Like

Prove us that servers are expensive.

cough sarcasm cough :clown_face:

10/10 for the dialogue.
I am so giggling. As for the $9 price tag suggestion for D2:R, that would be a respectful and honourable compromise.

Did you even read the blue post…lol

Stop denying my refunds and I will go away.

Just… Give… Me… My… Money… Back.

1 Like

Well thats true, in a game where trading is important and values change after more items drop there is a difference.
Realm down is fair for everyone, telling some they cannot join is not.
Now thats out of the way, the server is down now so the seperation did not work and faith decided everyone should have an equal chance of not getting into a game.

That’s right, I want to see US players going down with me, just makes me feel better if murica shares me copium.

so we have to wait in line to play a game we already paid for?

1 Like

68 more days accorsding to TOS servers have been down 7 days in a row now also keeping all crash logs. (68 days is there gurantee to have a working game in the TOS)

Stop posting. Nobody gives a sht that your green.

Its factual that the game is down. Any other excuse and we can see the brown goo dripping from your nose.

3 Likes

I don’t really care about the topic, i’m offline too. But. You talk nonsense and you’re a moderator. Bad pairing. For whatever reason, the servers are not going, due to the lack of service, those who want cannot connect. Don’t try to explain this nicely, one way or another.

2 Likes

Ultimately, it boils down to one basic issue: does the game work or not?

We’ve seen from launch, and especially in the last week, that D2R cannot be relied on to be playable on a consistent basis.

Eventually, I don’t care how hard they’re working. I only care if they’re good at their jobs.
Jury’s still out on that one, but I’m starting to wonder for how long.

1 Like

MVPs are other players, not Blizz employees. They don’t represent or speak for Blizzard. They are also not mods. MVPs have zero powers. The only thing they have is green text to make answering questions/linking existing info easier to see.

Attacking other players for saying “here is what is known right now”, won’t resolve the issues any faster.

I get that YOU don’t care why the issues exist, but others want that information. One of the biggest complaints about Blizz is that they suck at communications. This time they FINALLY put something useful up. It took 5 days, but at least it is a decent engineering level discussion.

1 Like

Correct! they just decide at random it appears who can join and who can’t. No actual queue like other games, just some can play and others can’t. That’s it…

2 Likes

TBH he feels like he’s trolling to me and I’m reporting those responses that way.

Oh yea… i was afk ten minutes , no games. Come back , try to create a game, i cant.

This is their idea of fair, limited… cmon man, this is bloody atrocious.

We did not pay for a license to “maybe get a slot in a game if ones available”…

2 Likes

This is exactly right.

The clowns they have running this circus is exactly, par for the course.

2 Likes