Oh? What a surprise. Server is down

its kinda obvious that there is tons of bots farming/creating games/running. Maybe we need a banwave to hit early.

2 Likes

Every morning this week i have tried to get in and play. every morning i have had server issues including this morning. I am so sick to death of it. I believe Blizzard should compensate every person who has purchased this piece of a game. it is not ready to be live.
do they not understand what beta testing is for? its to fix these issues.

2 Likes

Every morning, as soon as there’s even a hiccup, I close the game completely and go back to work on my offline hardcore sassin. It’s much safer!:smile_cat:

So, they just decided I don’t get to play right now because of “reasons”. Okay. Please help me understand how this helps me in any way sir.

1 Like

OR, maybe we can all, as a community petition to get Blizzard to implement the old LAN HOSTING option.
And they said they left it out for security reason, FUNNY, I NEVER once EVER had ANY issue AT ALL with BOTS, HACKERS, CRASHES, CORRUPTED CHARACTERS while playin on a PRIVATE LAN.
Blizzard is FULL OF IT. .they just want you to have to play on their crap shoot servers because of the revenue it makes them.

No, no I can’t play actually. I just sit there trying to create a game and it just says “error creating game”.

1 Like

This is a absolutely crap response dude. You know it.

1 Like

same “error creting game” what to do what to do, sucks hard tbh…

1 Like

I wouldn’t call 25% of people being able to play a margin for “success”. At this point, D2R is going to die a painful death before they get this issue fixed.

1 Like

What premium do I need to pay to get access to the game I paid for to play online?

1 Like

Ill say it again for those of you new to Diablo II battle.net servers… IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THIS.
Diablo II Battle.net servers always have been, and will always be, riddled with hackers, bots, crashes to corrupt your character and the like. Welcome to hell.
EVERYBODY PUSH BLIZZARD TO ENABLE LAN HOSTING

I hear what your post is about and who feels it knows it, but I don’t even think my friends imagine me still playing video games. This game is more fun than watching any of the garbage movies or T.V. shows out lately and that’s a whole lot more expensive. SO playing this game for a few hours might be worth the $9.00 dollar price tag. What do you think?

What are you talking about? This has nothing to do with that. I can still play D2. I was always able to play d2 online. The only times when it would “go down” is either for maintenance or because I realmed myself.

Yeah, server isn’t down, you just can’t play…good there is a difference on the devs side.
Problem is I am still being denied playing the game and thus for me it’s the same.
Happy with the communication that was finally made after 5 or 6 days of catastrophy don’t get me wrong, but the effect is the same and thus not happy with the state of the game.

2 Likes

Yes, I can indeed remember a few down the server was down on D2 battle net.
Mostly when an operation Ruststorm was going on and indeed all those years I’ve been playing D2 I had almost as many servers crashed as in D2r up to now.

you know, problem is that I WAS playing early, then because I attempted to join a game that was not created (the run host has not create the game yet), I was unable to join games / create games after, and am forced to back all the way out to my desktop. So it’s not so much waiting for my turn, it’s more like the game is not stable enough to keep it going.

go to lobby, it works there

this is such a bad game experience , every day i cannot play, wtf are u idiots at blizzard doing ?

1 Like

Nothing works for me. Have tried to create games both in lobby and out. even tried to join games. Nada.

It’s been a week of constant outages, but performance really has been bad since launch, OVER 3 WEEKS AGO… :clown_face:

2 Likes

so its server is down for some and others still can play? this is even worse

2 Likes