Not liking the loot

Been playing since launch, have found probably 500+? Set amulets, there’s like 4 set amulets in the entire game, not a single one has been tals. The same could be said for tals armor and iks, have found about 40-50 of every other piece from these sets and not the armor lol.

What is with these drops.

1 Like

Tricky, the Talls amulets I have were all bartering; I never got them, however, I dropped 2 Talls armor, and a lot of good items. Just like runes, when I was finishing Hell I got two Lo, nowadays I don’t see them anymore. Rng is like that, that’s what holds us back.

Yeah I understand that everything is random, but it’s pushing a mathematical improbability at 4/500 and no tals. I’m sure there’s only 4? Set amulets total maybe 5, either way 🤷.

I understand your indignation and share the same sentiment, but the game gave me a serve from a Vex, and with it I took the amia and other things I needed. At least online we have the opportunity to try to change something, imagine if you couldn’t then we would be totally adrift. Talls ammy begins to fall into a nightmare, and many that sell fell there without the slightest desire to use it, then they sell… Just like Soj, in the nightmare with a 600 MF the chance drops to approximately 1/1100 in Andariel, but we see few out there, is it what? Maybe no one has the bag to play there…

Its how the game goes. I found tals ammy in nm( i believe, maybe) and dropped an ohm my first time Hell CS. After at least 200 mephisto runs i cant find any decent armor and for my Hell Baal first time he literally dropped nothing. Im convinced the best strat is to trade for what you want, then youll find it shortly after.

I got tal armor from a random mob in ancients way solo bnet
I got tal ammy from cows maybe
2 player bnet I let my bro pickup to ID

That’s what ebay is for.

Ah I see, explains alot, I guess that’s why they build bridges for people like you to live under.

Cheers for the sound advice.

1 Like

Got my tals ammy in normal. Google it the amulet something about treasure class isn’t the same as other items so it just required lvl 26 monster which starts at normal act 4 or 5 I think. I almost didn’t pick up thinking it was low set garbage. Glad I did now.

Your mother would know, she lives under it with me son :upside_down_face:

Lol I’m not your “son” and enjoy your break from the forums. :+1:

Better than my hands being broken… see ya tonight kido :kissing_heart:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh :baby:

Crying while teething you poor, poor, thing.

Sounds like someone’s about to lose their teeth pretty soon here.

Maybe somewhere under a bridge… I don’t know :man_shrugging:

Lmao, careful now, don’t get so tough you might break your keyboard.

Astonishing the stupidity. :joy:

Make the loo great again…

P7 loot for all, items like POD and PD2 corruption, because you get more loot …otherwise it flooded the market

Keyboards… we’re in general forums now?? I thought this was console discussion, hmm… sounds like its time for someone’s meds :crazy_face:

The drops in this game have always been brutal.

Unless you make diablo 2 a way of life, you wont find anything.

Once I get a char to lvl 85-90 I move on to other games. I would like to do Ubers one day though but you need end game gear which requires 1000’s of hours of grinding. I respect the games significant time investment required if you want to get good stuff. But I can’t do it.