[NLSC] Mystery solved

Deckard Cain has looked through the old Horadrim text and found the answer for me.

no, that’s more like a couple jah if you’re lucky

Don’t listen to him bro…. Bravata takes your name to a whole new level

2 Ber ought to do the trick

DHROLIE selling a 400 damage grief in 15 ED Phase Blade just fyi

5 Likes

Thanks for the info. Not sure if I can afford a perfect Grief, but I’ll check it out. Do you happen to know which post he is selling it?

He mentioned it in Teemo discord —I don’t think he posted them here

Reach out to him —he’s like the nicest guy ever

3 Likes

Ah, I see. Thanks for the info! I’ll ask him and see.

2 Likes

I rkn u could get 15%ED 5OS for approx a BER.

I’m selling a 15%ED 5OS and 1AtkRating on Traderie - got offered 2BER… prolly should’ve taken that - oh well, the waiting game continues

1 Like

I’m sure there are other buyers out there. You probably can get higher than 2 Bers.

1 Like

why not trade with each other haha

3 Likes

Cause i’m looking for 2JAH haha
And I don’t wanna rip off a mate from the Forum - randoms on Traderie; I don’t mind though :slight_smile:

4 Likes

ooh somebody is reading the Forums for sure… another 2BER offer straight after I posted!
Listed for 2JAH, BIN = JAH+BER pls.

Sorry for hijacking Sanity hehe

2 Likes

And also I don’t have Jahs hahahha, Ber (and a bit more) is all I have. So I am not looking at hose 15ED with AR versions, those go in Jahs territory lol

Hijack all you want, buddy

3 Likes

Sold mine for JAH+BER just now.
I hope you find what you’re looking for Sanity!!!

FREE BUMP4U

2 Likes

Thanks, jkho!!

So they really are watching us from the shadows…

2 Likes

2 Likes

I usually like to give Forum mates rates discount here… but I’m not complaining if it’s more runes for me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was about to donate you a BER to help you out when I just got curious. Why spend more than you have in a perfect base when you will need a lot of LO runes to get a decent roll.
I mean, 340 to 400 damage range when the 15 ED adds only 5… You will spend a ber every 3 rolls. I would invés my capital in the rolling thing mate.

2 Likes

hey, not everyone here understands the market values of items like i do, so i mean, mistakes will be made. it’s not a total loss if you at least got 75% value i guess. Maybe next time listen to me and you’ll always win. i can only open the door, you guys have to make the choice to walk through it. im a humble girl irl, i wont hold a grudge if you disappoint me by not using my advice. I’m just trying to help.

You try to help people by selling a demon machine for a Jah rune???

Tell me, since no one understands the market values like you do, why in the world we should ever listen to you when you do the said thing above??? Please justify your answer to us—I am sincerely wanting to know. I mean, only you can booby trap a door with a shotgun, and it’s our responsibility to walk through it and get blasted???

4 Likes

/me takes out popcorn

2 Likes