New day, new loot distribution options

lol right ok thats why this idea has been being better refined for over a year. Must have some traction and other people must think so as well so debunked.

1 Like

weird, you took the time to respond to that but ignored my 3 refutes. pretty telling

Your claim that adding an optional loot system splits the playerbase is true. Your argument that it would fracture the game is hyperbole in my opinion.

Also, I argue that adding this option would increase the total players in public multiplayer games.

yes, no split in terms of you can still join either a FFA or ploot game and still trade with either. no separate servers or that nonsense. For someone trying so hard to flex intelligence that should have been obvious

except it is a separate game unlike colorblind. your analogy is trash. for someone trying to push ploot so hard youd think youd have your ducks in a row first. care to address the other issues or just cherry picking?

lol your ability to see is trash. nightmare and hell and regular are the same type of seperation there would be same reg ffa ploot/nightmare ffa ploot etc.

The op is not pushing ploot. He is discusding timed loot where all items become FFA after a smidgen of time.

sure lets go 1 at a time

except those dont fragment players. everyone plays hell once they can. there is no fragmenting going on. ploot CLEARLY fragments. you can be ok with it and thats fine, but to say it wont is dishonest or naive

Not ploot. Op discussing timed loot.

you will argue anything you can. its a form of ploot, get over it.

everyone would still be in hell. they would simply choose ploot or no ploot liek the choose level restriction or no level restion there is no difference how better can I spell it out to you?

No it is different. Use PoE as an example. Since items become FFA it is not ploot.

im very clear as to how it would work, are you stupid or just trying to stay dishonest to my argument. if you added ploot as an option it would fracture players, period. do you not agree?

lol no, you seem to not be

jesus christ dude, just go away, you are a troll. timed loot is 100% a form of ploot

1 Like

lol already goin on the attack. its ok you got nothing whats next>?

In a personal loot game if I do not pick up an item, no one else can.

In timed loot, an item that I do not pickup will become FFA.

well im wondering when you will address a single point. you keep saying things that arent relevent.

1. will adding this option separate players. yes or no. please try and answer directly.

2. when will you be addressing the other points?

3. any other unrelated info you think you need to clarify? im very clear as to what you are proposing

no, I don’t agree and explained why