NA servers SPLIT

I’ve been trying but everyone else is discussing bs like ploot.

You can clearly tell who plays the game and who doesn’t.
It isn’t the ploot crowd.

A dev already addressed it in one of the many other threads.

That was a csm, not dev. And they didn’t say anything, just they they will ask. So far we’ve heard nothing else.

Blue poster customer support. Same thing. Official blizz employee.

Link it then. …omfg 20 characters

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t/unable-to-join-friendpublic-game/50924

The blue post is meaningless, they are not a dev and has no idea about the ongoing issue

That says customer support…

Need my glasses or you have your own?

It’s a blizz employee talking to the devs. You can argue out of anger all you want. It still stand the only current solution until they fix it is to both restart and rejoin until you are on the same IP. Whining and arguing doesn’t change that.

their first reply shows they have literally zero clue about their own game

Refer to the aforementioned post about whining solving problems.

Just ignore this idiot.

Imagine doing a remaster and having the new servers much worse than the ones 20 years ago.

You said bump to top so they are aware. Blue posted so obviously they are aware. So who’s the idiot, smart guy?

Wanna whine some more and expect different results?

1 Like

link please? thank you!

There isn’t a dev post. The post this moron is referring to is a customer service rep in the bug or technical section of this forum.

1 Like

Try un-friending your friend, and re-friending them. Fixed it for me

There is no good fix right now. The current workaround is to trade on Asia realm since apparently they are the only ones without this issue (I haven’t confirmed that).

PLEASE BLIZZARD.

i know the devs are working very hard so i’m trying not to complain, but if this is true, it will literally kill public games even more than the minute cooldown for trying to join a game that’s full or doesn’t exist

i feel like the devs didn’t take into consideration the 1000s upon 1000s of people who get game names outside of the diablo 2 lobby

there are multiple trade discord servers with 15000+ (fifteen thousand, not fifteen hundred) players each. also other forum communities with thousands of players each.

all those players get game names outside of the lobbies. me included. this is how i noticed the issue

imagine all the people split on servers and now can’t even join private or public games, something that was extremely simple in legacy d2.

please. i know you are working hard. but please don’t think this is a fix to server issues. it is ruining the online experience

The 20+ years old tech sure is showing.