Meteor not very usable on console

Yeah i got popcorn too, wanna see what this clown gonna say next.

How about you run along and email blizzard about it before you choke on that popcorn lil boy.

How about you ask your mom to buy you current gen console (ps5 or series x) so you can finally play your favourite game (POE) without blue screen and desynch? :wink:

Cause your mom already did, and the game still sucks anyway like your stupid logic.

My mom doesn’t buy anything for random kids even if they have Down’s syndrome :smiley:

Wow, it took you THAT long to reply? Sipping soup through a straw from a broken mouth must be so terrible! At least your mommy can take care of a little downy like yourself :kissing_heart:

Well, i’m a grown man so i have things to do besides bulling some clowns on the internet, but how some brainless kid like you can know something about adulthood if he can’t even come up with his own jokes?
You probably didn’t know there’s emojis before i used one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Ya, ya… get a life and don’t bleed all over yourself cerberus ‘2nd account’ loser. When you grow a pair, let me know.

1 Like

Indeed this is literally not possible to aim meteor or blizzard on consoles.

Definitely you don’t know what you are talking about or straight up bad/loser/trash/need to git gud, cuz there are god gamers like @nibz and @MrNaders who can aim meteors on controller with ease.

Aww… and he calls himself a grown man while talking behind a mask, how adorable.

It’s not behind the mask if you here 24/7 :laughing:

^internet warrior, aww… where’s my candy bucket lil guy.

It’s 10 years expired but you won’t tell the difference… go on, eat up.

I don’t even know that guy you moron, I wasn’t even involved in your constant cry baby bullsh*t, I was just enjoying you two go back and forth about irrelevant garbage, but now I am involved because you couldn’t keep your mouth shut.

“Grow a pair” lol, typical teenager immature remark. I’ve got more of a sack then you’ll ever have mate, and if you talk to people in real life like you keyboard warrior over the internet, I have no doubt you’ll be the one drinking through a straw with a wired jaw.

Get real.

You’re definitely entertaining to say the least :rofl:. “I’d lay them out” :rofl::rofl:.

My “crew”? Who exactly are you referring to?, I don’t know anyone in real life on these forums. And I definitely wouldnt need a crew to put you in your place and make you learn some respect.

Your problem is you don’t know who or what you’re arguing against, no one likes you on these forums, which is why you made the psychotic jump to thinking I was on “second” account.

We’ll see once your in my face, otherwise… don’t talk kiwi boy.

Shouldn’t you be on the uk forums anyhow? Get out of here already, no one wants YOU here.

Your ignorance is astounding :rofl: first you call me a “kiwi” boy and then you tell me to use the UK forums. You literally have no idea about anything outside of your rent free mums basement.

First off, “kiwi” is a term used originally for the native bird of New Zealand but was later used to refer to the people of New Zealand, and thus, has no bearing on me whatsoever, because I’m Australian. Apparently now I need to use the UK forums because I’m British.

You need an absolute flogging mate with the way you’re acting on here.

Too bad I didn’t ask for a history lesson bruh, nor do I care if a puny brain like you thinks they run the forums with however many accounts you hide behind, honestly.