[Main Thread] My games aren't listed in lobby, no one can see to join

Same problem here, so annoying that i cannot trade, create baalruns, asking for help, or start new characters with people. So frustrating

Having the same problem. My games are never listed.
Tried with various names to try and see if anyone would see:
“o shako n pul”
“o cta n ist”
“I give free stuff”
etc

Blizzard replied on it at last. xD

Same problem here. No one see my games in lobby.(((

My ladder games in the Americas region aren’t showing up. My ladder games show up in the European region and my non ladder games show up in the Americas region, it’s just my Americas ladder games that aren’t showing up. Super frustrating

same for me, my public games aren’t showing in the list
EU Ladder

Same problem here since the start of the Ladder. I wasn’t gonna write a comment since all of the guys above already did … but while I was scrolling to the last comment with hope that some useful information will be shared by the same people who took our money … I came to the last comment and there was this message:
“Hello! Looks like you’re enjoying the discussion, but you haven’t signed up for an account yet.”
I cannot state how miserable the support and management of this game is :slight_smile:

I keep seeing 50% of the same games after a click on the Refresh button on rush hours
GO for revert/roll back of the refresh button logic and it will be fine imo

Having the same issue :weary:

Guys, we found a work around and tested on 2 accounts so currently 100% confirmation it works. When creating a game just unmark all the 3 checkboxes “Level Difference” “Item Spacing” “Friends List Joining”. Give it a try :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot, dude. Apparently this works… for me at least.

Solution worked for me. thx man

I can see my game from second account now! Good catch!

Tested over 6 chaos runs, no one came in my games :confused: saddly dont work for everyone :confused:

EDIT : After 6th run the 7th people started get in my games, and iit even get to full player p8 :open_mouth: incredible Jlugep you are the genius of brokens lobby, a title well deserve, Dont you think xD !

I changed and im now playing hardcore, here people is joining my games! Seems problem is only softcore

Thank god someone writes in blue about this.
It´s a issue that came with release 8month ago

I am having the exact same issue. It is making it incredibly difficult to sell anything…
Is Blizzard going to fix this problem?

Hey man, my friend and I had the same issue, he figured out how to solve it. Before you create a game, uncheck all boxes on the bottom (level difference, friendlisting join and item spacing). After that, I made a game called “jah for vex” and someone joined within two minutes. Hope this helps.

This worked for me. Thank you!

What about report for botting all they way in freedom?

wow SAME ISSUES HERE!! WILL IT BE FIXED SOON