[Main Thread] My games aren't listed in lobby, no one can see to join

Having the same issue, not sure if it’s a coincidence but I’ve also changed to an Asus router since last time I played.

1 Like

Meh I’m running the stock shaw modem with stock settings I doubt this is the issue.

1 Like

Same issue for me. Thanks for making the post.

1 Like

I can confirm this. Nobody joins my games which means trading is currently dead for (offering part).
Worked fine pre 2.4 with the same modem/router, PC, internet service.
This needs to be fixed ASAP! Takes away a huge part of the game for me.

Edit:
This might be of interest to the technicians who hopefully are looking into this. During the last maintenance I joined the server immediately after it was online. There were only 4-5 games listed. I quickly created a game “free soj” and several players joined. A few minutes later the game list was saturated and no one has joined my games ever since.

2 Likes

Interesting part is, my games on non-ladder are visible. I have the issue only on Ladder. Can anyone confirm ?

1 Like

I will try making a non-ladder game as a test. Haven’t tried that yet.

1 Like

Yes, I can confirm that too. Problem is only on ladder. Which is ruining my game…

2 Likes

UPDATE ---- Opening the game w/o the launcher fixed it. My games are visible now. Give it a try, see if it works :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have the same issue.
How do you mean with out the launcher? I opened without using bnet launcher and have same issue

Still experiencing this issue as well. It’s been days since anyone has joined any of my games and I’m hosting ladder baal runs (which are in super high demand at the moment). My publci games are definitely not being listed.

you sir are a hero!!!

I thought I was. But today I cannot connect to b-net w/o the launcher. So we’re back to square one. Blizzard please help!

Same problem Help >_<

SAME PROBLEM HERE, i tried without launcher, same problem. Any hack solution for this crap from blizzard?

are you doing something to fix this huge problem or just counting money?>

1 Like

I’ve been turning my VPN on/off while the game was running but seeing as this is ladder specific probably doesn’t make a difference.

Same problem here, so annoying that i cannot trade, create baalruns, asking for help, or start new characters with people. So frustrating

Having the same problem. My games are never listed.
Tried with various names to try and see if anyone would see:
“o shako n pul”
“o cta n ist”
“I give free stuff”
etc

Blizzard replied on it at last. xD

Same problem here. No one see my games in lobby.(((