Lost Hours of progression

Like, I am not a fan of having to redo the lost progress, but whatever, I can handle it and will do it… but I want to at least know it won’t happen again. Because what’s the point until we know for sure it won’t happen again?

12 Likes

Lost most my act 2 progression as well. This is pretty gamebreaking imo

10 Likes

same here, few hours of playing in middle of Act 4 game crushed, and now I’m again in start of Act 2

6 Likes

same here lost 9 lvl and lots of legendary -_-

7 Likes

Kind of the same thing but my game did not crash I backed out to the lobby and when joining another game I was reverted back to where I was about 6 hours ago.

6 Likes

Just out of curiosity, is this happening on online characters only, single player, or both? I only ask because I am just starting and don’t want to waste my time if its going to reset my progress.

5 Likes

I didn’t crash but went back to lobby and next game i joined i had lost 10 levels.

5 Likes

Same here… Had some pretty good luck with my RNG too…

5 Likes

According to posts I’ve read, both. They stated they fixed the Single Player character deletion bug that was happening but who knows at this point.

5 Likes

yep same thing was literally was just about to finsh act two and then randomly puts me back in act one at lvl 15 from lvl 23 go to the wayshrine no act 2 even there like i hadn’t done it yet or something? whyyy all that time wasted.

4 Likes

That’s crazy, can’t believe they didn’t do better testing before release. That is the probably the worst possible bug out there. Guess I will wait a bit . :sob:

3 Likes

Played through act 1 with a friend, got to lvl 12, found a gull dagger, game crashed, updated at the launcher screen…BAM back to lvl1, no items. My friend’s game did not crash, he logged out on his own, updated at the launcher, BAM…back to lvl1

4 Likes

Same here. Loggend off at beginning from act 5 and after logging back into the game im standing at act 2 and lost my complete progress and items from today.

4 Likes

My character just up and disappeared. The stuff I put in the shared stash is there, but character itself is gone. I know they said they fixed the bug, but I have a feeling there’s no way to restore lost progess, huh?

2 Likes

Same as all others, hours of playtime lost.
Unacceptable, either fix or refund.

7 Likes

My shared stash reverted to its act 2 contents along with my level and loot.

3 Likes

Exact same thing here. I started at level 19 today, progressed all the way through normal killing baal. Hit Save and Exit, and… character is still 19.

4 Likes

Same, i have defeat Baal and now i m lvl 24 and Act 4 -.-.

3 Likes

Yeah I just lost my entire evenings’ play progress. Probably ~4 hours of play gone. I suspect their patch was done incorrectly and we’ve all been dicked by the devs.

3 Likes

Today i play with a Friend act2 act3 act4 before Diablo lvl28, we will go Sleep! Save and Exit and Loppy shows me lvl 20 wtf Blizzard.

Unacceptable!!!

4 Likes