Lost Character Progress!

I lost the entire days progress off my Sorceress Character, Ashaman-Ra. Like literally I have been playing all day. I got disconnected in Catacombs 3 on my way to kill Andariel, then I log back in and I am Level 5 and have not even saved Cain yet! Like seriously… please find a restore point or find a better way to cache and recover from a disconnected session… I have never seen or played a more unstable game at launch…

38 Likes

I had the same issue, I lost 10 levels and went from the second half of act 3 to the first half of act 2

5 Likes

same with me, finished act 5 got the congrats screen the it crashed. logged back on and i was in act 3

4 Likes

Same here from mid act 3 back to beginning of act 2 lost almost 10 levels, gear stash ect.

4 Likes

Same here. There is a second post on this as well seems like many players have lost the entire day worth of progress.

4 Likes

Me too. Lost 10 hours worth of progress. Game force kicked me to install an update, logged back in and my toon is level 18. This is sad af.

4 Likes

Same here, just lost my entire day of progress for my barb. Just finished normal and now i’m stuck with a lvl 4 barb again UGH

5 Likes

I lost progress as well. I’m only level 11 so didn’t lose as much as some, but still a bummer.

2 Likes

for sake of visibility try posting in this threat as well

5 Likes

Same. Played for several hours today. Cleared act 3 entirely, went to act 4, logged out to join some friends , game crashed and updated, and my character had rolled back 6 or 7 levels and the progress from act 3 was lost entirely. If there is no way to retrieve that data, I hope I can be refunded. This was a complete and utter waste of my time.

3 Likes

Just got victory screen with lvl 33 druid and was returned to main menu to see him lvl 26 in the beginning of Act IV. Hyper frustrated.

3 Likes

Same… I lost about 3 hours and a lot of good gear that I got lucky with. Hopefully they fix it. Until then I might stay away so I don’t waste any more time… :frowning:

4 Likes

Stayed up late just to have an entire act of progress lost on an online character. Same for the person I was playing with. This never happened once in the original game, how is this even possible?

4 Likes

I also was in the end of chapter 2 and when i logged in today i was in the end of chapter 1 with 10 levels loss. Waiting for a 24 h ticket…

2 Likes

Lost my progress act 2-5 nightmare:/

2 Likes

Ahh, was just about done with act 2 and rolled back to begining of act 1…
I just felt like uninstalling this game

4 Likes

Lost my total online Char

1 Like

I lost my char offline olso its fu… joke

2 Likes

Same here and still don’t see any response from Blizzard. Im not sure if I want to repeat everything again. This is very disappointing I don’t know whether to play again if this can happen at any point and they can’t solve it.

3 Likes

Lost about 4 hours of work, 30k gold, a handful of gems, 3 levels, and at least 2 items out of my shared stash.

1 Like