Because Blizzard refuses to do anything about their servers.
I’ve lost a 77 and now a 69 sorc because of this total bs.
Looks like I am forever done with HC.
Because Blizzard refuses to do anything about their servers.
I’ve lost a 77 and now a 69 sorc because of this total bs.
Looks like I am forever done with HC.
You’re deeds of Valor will be remembered.
HC definitely needs to have its own server so it’s not impacted by SC.
Are you aware all you have to do is exit game and you’re safe?
D2R doesn’t have the D3 - 10 second rule.
In PoE and D2R just hit ESC and leave game.
Yes.
I will remember that next time I am killed in a load screen that takes over 90s to load.
Much wisdom, many smart
That is what you should have said in your post.
Indeed that is a ridiculous issue/reason to rip over.
Sorry for your loss.
Why can’t ya just play SC and when you die to stupid crap like that you don’t delete your character? And when you do die to things that are your fault, you delete your character? Seems like an easy fix to me? Everyone’s botting anyways or using chicken mods. There’s no real reason to compete, so just save your sanity and play SC but pretend you’re HC.
I’ve said this a few times myself lol. The thing is people don’t play HC because they like it, they play it for the bonus e-peen.
[quote] now a 69 sorc [/quote] - nice
Did duri flatten you… he did with my level 89 amazon amd that was the last time I played HC.
lol well maybe for half of it. Other half is the feeling. Everything is more visceral when you know at any second you can die for good. I feel more into the game when I play my HC chars. When I’m on the regular non-HC you can kind of get away with half paying attention.
True enough. I just hate the idea of online HC just because D2 doesn’t handle disconnections and loads very well. Wasn’t great in LoD and it’s worse in D2R.
Personally I think the only “fun” way to embrace the HC style is either playing on the honor system with self deletion, or playing single player.
Very unfortunate. Did you try to load maps from your pc? Makes loading times faster.
Playing hc is much more fun but online has a lot if very bad issues. If they fixed the disconnect timers i would be very very happy.
If you are playing HC at this point it really is your own fault. Game has been unstable since launch. You know this. You know they haven’t fixed the problem. So really on you at this point.
Boo Hoo. 20 character
Last night i’m doing cain hell lvl 79 zon 1200 life almost max rez… already cleared 80% stoney, running back to tristram, i get a little lag with no monsters around, i leave game to rejoin… go back to main menu(still alive)!try to rejoin game says still in game, do that process 3 more times and then boom dead characters can’t join games… i’m like wtf? how? makes absolutely no sense
As much as I love the HC community (the players are much supportive and nicer), I’m done with HC. Every now and then my game would freeze for a min or two then disconnected (all randomly, be it in town, while tele, or killing boss). When I went back on, my character was dead… I’m playing SC rn and it’s still happening from time to time. If anyone had/has this problem or know what’s the cause of it, please let guide me.
How do you die in load screen, did you try and load a WP outside of the current act you are in? Always first to that act’s town unless you know it is a guaranteed safe WP.
Well I have some bad news for you because I tried and I have been disconnected so many times in the last day alone, I would of had to start like 10 new toons.
Also for anyone wondering, I currently average 12-19ms on all Blizzard games.
No. My screen just froze and then it stopped loading. It feels like my connection or computer problem, but it this only happens when Im playing D2.