Lionheart Armor Buff It

20% Enhanced damage is quite low for level 41+.

Buff to 100-200% enhanced damage to make it more competitive / usable and higher level.
Also, fitting with the idea of Lion / lionheart add + to Maul (any class) as well as Charge Charges

**+100-200% Enhanced Damage (+20% Enhanced Damage)
+15 to Strength
+15 to Dexterity
+20 to Vitality
+50 to Life
All Resistances +30
**+3 to Maul (any Class) (Use in conjunction with Beast at higher level)
**Level 12 Charge (60 Charges)
1 Like

what’s the point, i dont even see +1 teleport on there.

4 Likes

Id use it on any class for the charge skill alone, but also on a wear barb.

this is about pvp isnt it

Yes and no. These buffs would function for both PVP and PVE.

how would maul work on a bowazon?

seems pretty sweet on my bowa

It doesnt have to work for every build. Though, your zon could use beast on swap to transform into wearbear and then utilize maul instead of regular attack. The 100-200% enhanced damage, rather than the 20% enhanced damage would help your bowa.

you realize i’d destroy the entire pvp earth planet with my Metamorphosis bear sorc with this runeword, right? now i can stun? gg ez. not saying i dont want it, i do.

I dont mind.

Stun only works for a second anyways since they ruined it with fhr change.

Low compared to what?

It’s already a great armour that will easily carry any melee character through hell.

1 Like

i mean, it isnt. and i guarentee if you’re honest you would tell us the truth that you’ve never actually made the runeword on purpose for use. In fact, you’d have to be absolutely fail to do so, the cost alone is ridiculous for the value.

it’s a terrible and i’d wager the only time it’s been crafted ever was by accident.

1 Like

I’m made over 1000 barbarians from scratch, and Lionheart at least 100 times. Like I said, it’s a great armour. If you have a problem with it, it’s because you’re a noob.

2 Likes

what kind of pro player wouldnt put on a treachery instead of lionheart for leveling? lolol? and now hustle, or smoke? just seems like you’re lying tbqh. nobody purposely made a single Lionheart in the history of d2. Even Peace is a better damage option. Even Angelics armor/ammy/rings is a better leveling option…

Lol wut? It’s a great armor for cheap runes. My budget Trav horker WW barb used it to quest through Hell, so he’s correct there.

Keep in mind treachery ias wasn’t useful to WW until D2R patch 2.4. Fade is nice but 20% Edamage, 25 str, 20 vit and 15 dex, 50 life and 30 all res for Hel Lum Fal is pretty damn awesome. On a barb 20 vit is 80 life, so the armor gives 130hp before BO, which is pretty legit.

Smoke is good for the res, but Lionheart is really well rounded.

4 Likes

Lionheart is a good but not great armor. Mr. LLama puts it in his upper B-tier and I would agree with him. Its not to expensive, offers okaisch mods but you might not find the runes on your normal playthrough and to make it on purpose later might be only an option for some players (have made one, played a bit but did not really love it to much).

But, I could see ED beeing buffed a little bit. But not ot 100%-200% (would result a cheap forti alternative).

So 50%ED or even 75% could work…but on the other hand. Imho no need to buff RWs before they work on uniques…

Season 4 - Calling to Improve Itemization

1 Like

“i just found an amazing 3ele/20fcr all res life diadem but it dawned on me that even though it rolled godly, it’s not a pelt, and a 5 skiller pelt with similar stats would be better right? why isnt the player in the video using a pelt? do pelts not come with fcr?” -Bravata

2 Likes

why you choose Lionheart over Wealth on a budget trav horker is quite shocking tbqh.

for old WW, iceblink is literally a better armor than Lionheart for levelling. there’s 20 better armors than Lionheart.

if you can afford a Lionheart, then you can afford a Treachery, and the damage and resists and pdr treachery gives is like 35x better than Lionheart… this isnt even debatable.

1 Like

I said for play through. Like questing to level before getting to the point that he did trav runs. Don’t need the Wealth during the play through.

If treachery ias doesn’t get you to the next WW BP then it’s no damage. Show the calcs for 35x.

Iceblink 30 cold res and freezes target isn’t better than 30 all res, 50 life, 20 vit, 25 str, 15 dex and 20%edmg…

2 Likes

what are you wearing that treachery couldnt get you to the next breakpoint? leveling right? also its resist and pdr is literally endgame S tier…

i disagree, the freeze was way better on WW than anything Lionheart offers.

if i wanted damage then id wear Peace instead of Lionheart.

I don’t think the person behind the bravata account has much experience playing the game, especially not a WW barbarian. They seem to be just theory crafting based off the opinions of inexperienced youtubers.

It’s useless on Bosses, Uniques and Champions and turns trash monsters to water- no horking. For Iceblink to be effective in Hell requires a Tal, Shael, Ko, Lem and 2 P Diamonds, and even then it will not be half as good as Lionheart in a Boneweave or higher armour.

Everything on Treachery for a WW barb is either redundant or useless, where as every single affix on Lionheart is excellent for a WW barb in NM and Hell. Assuming the barb is self found, a WW barbarian doesn’t need more resistances than what the Lionheart gives, add to that the +3 on Nat Resist (+1 Nat Resit, +1 BC, +1 Lore).

Level 15 Venom only adds about +14 damage per hit, it does not add 325-345 ED per hit. Plus you have to activate it by striking, then remember to activate it every 3 minutes.

1 Like