Just want everyone know

There are still many of us cannot even launch the game due to blizzards technical problem. Take a look at the post in technical support.
Blizzard said that will be news on fri and lies AGAIN

6 Likes

It’s still Friday, and there is still plenty of time for them to post news today. Out of curiosity, where did they say they’d post today?

1 Like

That’s really unfortunate. Its a shame Blizzard is devoting more capital and resources to covering up Andariel than it is to ironing out game-breaking issues like this! Hope you’re able to play soon, mate. The game is good, I think it’ll be worth the wait.

3 Likes

So at the last min of fri they will say it’s weekend. Will update u next Monday.

I saw this thing last week blizzard

2 Likes

I wish blizzard cared. Really seems like they dont

1 Like

The bad thing is I don’t know which issue you are talking about. Maybe all of them?

I know people are still locked out and I have a laptop that won’t even let me launch the game on it, even though it meets specs. I’ve tried all the fixes online, nothing works.

Thankfully, its not my main rig.

2 Likes

The AVX issue, all of us were able to play both betas without problems but suddenly at launch we couldn’t even launch the game and we are still waiting for a fix.

2 Likes

Some of us don’t do twatter or farcebook so it would be nice to see the sticky updated with the latest information and not $#IT that’s going on 4 days old.

3 Likes

Figures, twitter. Ugh.

2 Likes

Just also want you to know that Diablo 2 works great on me. There was some rare disconnects. I played long straight hours yesterday and I got a total of 2 disconnects which is frustrating but not game breaking. Other than that, it’s perfectly fine. I am having a Blast.

When it disconnected, it reminded me that I need to have a break. This game is very addicting.

I dont know why yours is not working. I’ve been playing WoW for 16 years, Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 with no Connection issues. I dont expect my rig would have connecting issues when I play Resurrected.

I totally agree, a 5000message big technical issue is not taken care of in the time it should be …

It’s not something about connection issue

no it’s due to the fact your system doesn’t meet the minimum requirements to run the game, but they are trying to fix it for you.

okay did it says they will update today

they are less than 2 hours into a 9 to 5 work day at blizzard HQ…

2 Likes

Actually some of the devices do meet it. That is part of the outrage. Including some that were able to play in earlier versions.

3 Likes

Our computer MET the minimum requirement.

1 Like

we meet specs. just dont support avx. when we could play beta im sure that meant we had min specs lol

just a bit ridiculous to “inadvertently” add avx check for launch

JUST LET MY PPL PLAY

1 Like

the minimum cpus have AVX so no you don’t meet the requirements for the game just because you didn’t need it for a test doesn’t mean they can’t release a product that requires the minimum spec.

Yes it sucks and you should refund if you are mad about it but the fact of the matter is that they should be able to use any feature that is in the minimum requirements.

what cpu do you have? because i would bet money it doesn’t meet the min specs.

Lets get the specs out here first.

Now that we have that in view. It doesn’t specify anything about AVX. There are also different versions of AVX (AVX, AVX2, AVX-512) per the utility. If that is an important detail, they should specify it on that page.

Moving on. I have an older MSI GT60 Dominator.

I’ve upgraded it (clean install) to Windows 10. All drivers are up to date. I ran HWINFO64 to check if I have AVX. It shows as green (available) in the summary tab. Yet. I still get the AVX error on launch.

2 Likes