JSP needs to be banned before ladder

It’s why the game will stay dead! When players know the ladder reset isn’t fair due to a RMT site of 20 years they simply will stay away! We have Poe and d2Mods which are superior to this current version of the game! We need some sort of end game and a nerf to chest drops for HR. With a legit end game comes personal loot which ruins forum gold it’s a way to bring players back and add some non toxic game play! The purist hVe been RMTing for years let personal loot ruin and burn the website that has plagued us for so long

its like playing whack-a-mole, you can knock one down but others will keep popping up. You can only contain it, you cant truly stop it

1 Like

Except all forum gold is originated from real money?

1 Like

Are you 12? Rofl, pathetic.

There is no way to ban them. They will just keep using VPN’s and such. You’d have to ban the entire internet lol. The only way to stop the trading is bind on pickup, sad but true. You remove the mechanism that allows the ecosystem.

Without d2jsp, this game will be dead pretty soon. I was enable to craft some runewords because d2jsp give us the opportunity to meet other players to trade.

Btw, to d2jsp, big thanks to you guys. You are the best.

1 Like

D3 is a good example of how to destroy JSP, having bind on items.

You dont need boa
All you need is an ingame trading tool capable of preventing rmt

oh rmt kept this game alive for all these years

S-t-f-u the moding comunity was what kept this game alive

d2jsp started out as a botting site(hence diablo 2 java script parser). You could donate to the site, and Paul(njaguar) would send people keys for his d2jsp bot.

Quoted from another site about forum gold, “Things went well for a time. New features were added, new bots were made, and eventually njaguar decided to take a break from the core to work on the website himself. Of course, he knew nothing about web programming, so instead of learning by playing and then reading up on things like security and such, he jumped head first in and started working on a “forum gold” system. The original system behaved like so: For each post, you got 1 gold; administrators and certain moderators could hand out gold whenever they wanted to whomever they wanted. You could only spend gold on certain “items” that did things like change the display color of your name or change your title. People liked this idea, and soon forum gold became desirable. People were willing to trade in-game items for forum gold, and njaguar didn’t even attempt to regulate it.”

With that said since Paul created forum gold and his bot was up and running becoming the best D2 bot on the internet back in the day players would donate to Paul to get his bot and hence they would bot a lot of D2 items to sell for a lot of forum gold. It became the mindset of the d2jsp community to bot, and gain forum gold by trading the items found from the d2jsp bot. Once Paul took his bot down, and bots were not allowed to be talked about on d2jsp he focused on forum gold. Even though his bot became obsolete users on d2jsp still used other bots/dupe methods/hacks/etc. to gain advantage of the forum gold system by trading their botted/duped/hacked items for forum gold. That of course, is not the only way to get fg because you can actually buy fg from the site as well, and trade legitly your items for fg. Now, are all d2jsp users botters/dupers, or toxic? No. A lot of people have been there awhile, and have traded their D2 items for fg without ever buying fg, or ever donated to the site to get Paul’s bot back in the 2000’s, or aren’t botters/dupers. But, like I said previously with the whole mindset of d2jsp built around the d2jsp bot the community became what the site was: botters. The reason why some people have hundreds of thousands of fg, or even millions(Yogi) is not because they traded legit self found items over time, or bought the fg, but they bot/dupe items to trade on d2jsp to gain the forum gold. Of course, this is unfair, and there are more than enough people who still bot/dupe items to gain forum gold on d2jsp, and ruin the economy(especially Ladder restarts) by trading their profited botted/duped items for forum gold. Some may say, “But with the botters/dupers it also makes items available cheaply after a period of time for people to buy!”. That may be true, but the whole intent of Diablo 2 is high end items, and even high runes are supposed to have low drop rates. If there was never botted/duped items then people would actually be able to trade item/s for item/s instead of item/s for fg. But, I guess it is what it is, and until(if) Blizzard does something about trading(their own system, etc.) then d2jsp will be the go-to site for trading majority of the time.

blizzard could sue them if they were breaking the law as many say they are. personally i dont think they are or that it could be proved. if trading dollars for forum gold is illegal then so is trading dollars for bitcoin though that argument has been around the block too.l

All of this is moot. If Blizzard could have shut down D2JSP they would have already, they have a history of aggressively going after any site or individual that is violating their ToS. JSP is not doing anything wrong. You’d have to shutdown Traderie and a half dozen subreddits too. People are going to find ways to trade because the game lacks any significantly useful way to contact others in order to trade.

Changing any items to be account bound would completely destroy one of the more fun and rewarding ways to play the game.

buff JSP. It’s the best trade platform out there

1 Like

You do realize I don’t care right? Just because YOU don’t like it doesn’t mean others don’t. I have used it and glad I did. Might even use it more times to trade my stuff since the forums here and in-game for trading sucks.

Yeah thinking about using it too lol

SSF ladder = fix for those that want it.

i think my first ladder char will named jsp xD

this dumb post again. HOW DO YOU THINK YOURE GOING TO “BAN” A 3RD PARTY WEBSITE??? PEOPLE DONT EVEN LINK THEIR BNET ACCOUNTS ON IT. “BaN jSp!”

no ur mad
gjdghjgjdghj

They can’t do that for efforts being conducted in other countries. They have no jurisdiction there.

Except Diablo is a loot hunting trading game. We saw what bind on pickup did ruining D3 making it unplayable. That WoW systems has no place in a loot hunting trading game. It’s never good to ruin the core of a game and it’s economy with a bad system to stop X players from doing something you don’t like.

Fixed it for you. No one wants to play that trash game. D3 ruined the Diablo franchise and PoE ended up being the true continuation of Diablo and ARPGs.

Blizzard needs to take notes from PoE on how to make a good game (since clearly they have forgotten) D4 looks like a DOA if they implement failed ideas that ruined D3 and won’t compete with PoE2.

Except I did provide evidence for you to see with your own eyes. Just scroll up and click on it. Or don’t. Either way it’s been proven that D2jsp is allowed and obviously not against ToS. People saying D2jsp is against ToS are just making it up for their own biased agenda and to spread misinformation. Again there never has been even a shred of evidence D2jsp is against the ToS except for wild speculation which has been proven wrong.