Javazon is strongest in game

So you claim that you cannot hit ubers with slow once to initiate slow and survive?

I didnt say impale would be good as main attacks against them. In fact i said opposite in one of my response because yes impale is slow to be viable against ubers where you need many attacks fast for life leech.

Impale is unblockable. It says it right on the tooltip. “ALWAYS HITS”. At least get your “facts” straight.

They always were. This isn’t news.

Math is not done correctly, you intentionally make deceptive rounding errors in favor of your argument, which is flawed anyway.

1.56 attacks per sec is 1 to 3 not 1 to 5. You chose an arbitrary time window simply because it makes your numbers look more impressive, but a one second interval is not actually practically applicable. Furthermore, you generously stated that 5 jabs occur but you’re actually a couple frames shy of 5 so even with your arbitrary time window you should have done the math for 4 not 5. OFC you rounded up to make your numbers look more impressive.

You also conveniently ignored the other major change that OP referenced in their post, that impale is now a guaranteed hit and is uninterruptable. Jab is not, missing and being put into hit recovery will have a dramatic effect on your damage output. This gives impale another major benefit over jab in that you don’t have to build for AR or Hit recovery allowing you to build stronger in other areas.

I’ve killed Hell Baal with a Javazon using non eth ceremonial Titan’s, literally none of the rest of my gear was end game “build” worthy. Just a random collection of stuff I got on my playthrough because it was my first character on the ladder. Impale makes all bosses/uniques GG EZ mode because you literally just click on them and hold down the cursor and win. Don’t even have to use pots because with just a bit of life/mana steal they can’t break your tank.

1 Like

With all the -res items (facets/griffon/infinity, the Sunder Charm is added to that list, though not a must) I don’t think Impale matters at all for the endgame Javazon.
Haven’t tried Impale myself during a playthrough, but I always though it was bad in many aspects, most annoying was it was to slow and I think this will still cause me to use Jab should I need physical attacks, but as I said no actual usage so not 100% here.
Think a javazon playthrough now would mean combining lightning and poison with the usual others, till you eventually lay waste due to power gear.