Its time to nerf Hammerdins. Change my mind

All that is needed is more magic resist % gear.

I have no issues with them switching out some immunities for magic immune

a good alternative just remove 1 synergie
after you will have 20 skill point free to make a hammer +foh or hammer smite

if you nerf hammer I think thousands of players stop playing… I’m one of them

2 Likes

Who cares if you dip lol? Cya

3 Likes

Depending on the energy stat point, it aggressively reverses magic hit rate and power, and gives magic resistance (resistance, immunity) and magic evasion probability defensively.

easiest to solve

The current problem with casting characters is no str, no dex, all vital and no Energy stat…

So, monsters full of blood were born.

Naturally, there is a need for a difference between those who invest in energy stats that correspond to INT (or WIS stats) in RPG games and those who do not invest at all.

For example, depending on the energy stat points for magic (referring to both magic damage and elemental damage) hit rate, power, magic immunity, etc., the difference in power and damage must be clearly shown.

So, there must be a difference in skill damage power between Hammerdin, which has 6,000 vitality, and Paladin, who has 2,000 vitality, but invested energy stats.

My point of view was expressed from an extremely RPG point of view. However, if you think about it, the fact that there are no bonuses from energy stats and no composition of magic attack power and immunity is out of balance.

We look forward to the convergence of mature opinions from Blizzard, which foreshadowed continuous balance patches in the future.

1 Like

Flagged for cause…

Also time to ban some :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Forum Trolls once and for all time!

I dont play paladins, theyre boring. But, why would they need a nerf?

They need to rebalance other builds and sets so we can have more diversity.

1 Like

FIX CONCENRATE BUG, BUFF SYNERGIES TO 11/12k BH DMG AT LVL 47.

FIXED

PALY IS NOW HYB AND FULL OF POSSIBILITIES.

YOU CAN THANK ME LATER!!!

1 Like

You create a pala and see him walk, hear him speak… you delete him … and create another class…. Playing pala is for men like drinking beer in pink skirt.

1 Like

Its about time blizzard listened to reason finally.

2 Likes

the balancing should be towards hammers

changing magic resistences across the game will hurt other magic specs too
not only hdin

2 Likes

The amount of replies on this topic alone is enough to make it obvious thay there is a problem with the paladin power in the game

3 Likes

I just watched 47 minutes of the ginger gaming mentor in youtube and he goes through this problem in a very analytical but slow way.
Adding magic immunes or increasing magic resistance will just hurt bone necros and berserk barbs more so devs need to remove conc bonus and maybe other synergies too.
Id like to see hammerdins do like 3k max dmg so its no longer OP

1 Like

cs strike; javazon, is way better than the hammerdin. lmao. all these stupid people complaining about hammerdins. when a zon can one shot a screen of cows. gtfo dumb@ss

2 Likes

cs strike; javazon, is way better than the hammerdin. lmao

2 Likes

I’ve got a better idea lets nerf you/ban you instead! :point_up_2: For spamming this thread!

Agreed, nerfing the Hammerdin is a dumb idea.

1 Like

The OP doesn’t have a problem with hammerdin, he/she has a problem with the game.

Blizzard sorc = 1212121212121212 (teleport, blizzard, teleport blizzard) yawn

Berserk barb = 1212121212121212 (teleport, zerk, teleport zerk) yawn

WW barb = 1212121212121212 (zerk, ww, zerk, ww) yawn

Summon necro = 1212121212121212 (corpse explode, curse, corpse explode, curse) yawn

Poison necro = 1212121212121212 (teleport, poison nova, teleport poison nova) yawn

Javazon = 1212121212121212 (teleport, lightning fury, teleport lightning fury) yawn

Bowazon = 1212121212121212 (teleport, multi-shot (or whatever shot), teleport multi-shot) yawn

etc…

1 Like