"It's a remaster, not a remake" they keep saying

Im willing to w8 and see. I dont jump conclusions and panic. The only information we got is that PTR is coming. But im certain there wont be thousands of changes. Thats just not realistic.

Its not about me drinking its about u having a negative thinking pattern. U jump conclusions. U cant tell what the future will hold. Its just proof of u having a weak mind and underdeveloped thinking. I got no issues with the current changes which been made and pretty much most been optional. They been adding changes pretty well so far imo.

So u actually believe there is only 2 kind of players? That is serious if u actually do.

Labelling. U are like a broken record. U should prolly get some help.

U dont think ppl have the right to have their own opinion or sharing their thought?

Ppl not allowed to like what they want? Is it wrong to like the color blue? Its not about embracing its about respecting that ppl have different opinions. Your opinion doesnt matter more than anyone elses.

Thats not what i was refering to. U saying new generation doesnt understand. That is considered labelling. U gave a group of ppl a negative label just cause u believe they dont agree with u.

Where is the proof then? There are younger ppl who struggle with changes aswell. Thats why some ppl adapt in the society and other ppl have trouble doing so. Its true that older ppl tend to have more issues adapting as they have harder to learn and understand things and need more time and therefor afraid of changes. However that shouldnt be a issue as none is forcing them to use force walk or quick cast. Even if things like GR were added it still be something none would be forced to do.

Games didnt change much after release since they were box games and internet wasnt something everyone had. Blizzard went away from that many years ago. It wasnt as ez back then. And no game is being supported forever. D2R is getting some support from now on, who knows maybe we get seasonal themes etc.

Society always changed aswell. Ppl back then were used to changes aswell. From LP to tape to CD to ipod etc. Its been there. Some ppl accept changes other ppl have trouble with it.

It wasnt magic. Ppl were young and ppl believe everything back in the day was better. Ppl miss their youth and cant let go of the past. Again i recommend u to read David Harveys work. He explains it in a rather good way.

Items and skills were changed. Vanilla to ros. DMO was added way before season 19. The meta looked different. U cant say d3 didnt have changes. The seasonal themes werent rly thing until later on but it was a hit. D3 had plenty of changes even before.

Even if they set limits they can break them. Their have a vision of what they want and if u watch their interviews they clearly stated that they being careful. It might change with time we dont know. All im saying is that u dont have any ground to start a lawsuit because u dont like changes. As they simply been clear about it even before release that more changes might come in the future and the “classic gameplay” is subjective and the definition isnt set in stone.

Negative thinking pattern. “If they dont add changes the world might end.” This is no argument. U just being silly.

Eh what? U dont seem to follow at all.

Labelling

This distortion is like all-or-nothing thinking. You label yourself in a negative way when you’ve done something you or others don’t like. You don’t realize that you are not your behaviour. Similarly, when someone else does something you don’t like or makes a mistake, you label them, writing them off as if their behaviour is who they are.

All-or-Nothing Thinking

Seeing things in black-or-white. No shades of grey. If things aren’t perfect, you see them as a failure.

And i worked as a lawyer. So i would say know more about this than u. Agreements are made to reduce the amount of conflicts when ppl sell or buy things. Agreements are protected by the law. The EULA is a agreement which u signed.

Im saying they havnt done that. They delivered what they promised. And they have alot of room to work with.

U should worry about taking your medication instead.

And they would look at the report and laugh at it. Again they dont care about your emotions. U overreacting and believe the court would agree with u. They wont. U think the court would go and discuss what classic gameplay is in d2? Wake up please.

Maybe u need limits. They have their vision of what they wanna do.

U rly are hopeless.

U still dont get it. Incredible.

No comments xD or maybe tell God to talk to blizz. Then u shouldnt have anything to worry about yeah?

U got it all wrong. Im not even gonna bother to respond to the rest. As u simply dont get what im trying to tell u. U keep jumping your own conclusions and have a mental filter.

I do know that if Blizz listens to the wrong crowd and changes D2R to be more like Project Diablo 2 than the way D2R is there will be those that will be similar to me that won’t like it and not play the game. Because we didn’t buy Project D2R we bought D2R. We here means just that a group of people that would feel the same way that I do regardless of the reasons why they feel that way. Regardless of whether it is a minority or a majority doesn’t matter here. I never have thought of myself as so unique that no one in the entire world wouldn’t feel or think about certain matters in the same or similar ways, being of like mind.

I am talking about the amount of suggestions that have already been made like personal loot, loot filter, etc…Some sold under the same banner of options. Some wouldn’t be like balance changes. The only way to know for sure how many suggestions have been made is to read through every thread and ever post. Spending your entire time on the forums to do so. And that is just for this forum, that doesn’t count other social sites where D2R has a presence like Reddit.

Since you are always selling the idea of you must agree with my idea or the ideas that I agree with an support as good suggestions. By stating things like you are a purists if you don’t. Or if you like the changes you have now then you should love what we are wanting. Which makes some like me feel you are saying you have to accept everything that is suggested. More so when you go under the banner that changes are coming so that means the changes that you want personally will happen. When someone spins something like that what are others suppose to think. Be a Mr. Yes Man/ No Man for the rest of the ones making the suggestions.

It gets even worse when ones like you say there is not such thing as a bad suggestion. Where only the devs could figure out if it is a bad one. That it would be impossible for players to see a bad suggestion. So all of them would have to be good until the devs called them bad. But still in the player’s eyes that suggested them and the ones that supported them will still see them as good.

They can share their thoughts, but still some suggestions will obviously be a bad idea to put into the game.

If there is truly no right or wrong idea that will kill a game then I guess here are the following changes that Blizz can make and all of them would be the greatest thing ever.

All at character creation

1.) You have a level 99 character
2.) 1,000,000 gold
3.) Vendor that you can buy all of the endgame gear and charms, this includes the charms from ubers.

Now the only thing you need to do is beat the game three times and you have finished playing. Where you don’t have to earn anything at all. Wonder how long players will play a game that hands everything to them on a silver platter? Also I could sell it under the almighty options idea.

Please show me a list of games that are similar to the ones in the 1990s to around 2001. Where the game company considered them a finished product and didn’t make any changes at all. Are you saying that hasn’t changed any at all and there are hundreds of games that are considered finished products on release where the only changes are bug fixes and maybe balance changes. I would love to see that list where the times haven’t changed where players expect a game to add new content on a regular basis.

Players that grow up under those times may not fully understand why players that didn’t grow up during that time love the games they have been playing unchanged for decades.

Similar with music, the big band era looked down on rock n roll. But rock n roll fans didn’t understand why some loved the older big band music.

It even happens in other forms of entertainment. It is not necessarily a negative label it is just a fact that there will be those that don’t understand the magic that older finished games command. Where they expect a game to be in development till the end of time.

Sorry but I doubt that would be optional content. Because adding it means there would have to be a reason for players to use it. They will not make content like that without a compelling reason to use it.

Some of us that grew up during that time period has games that they loved playing and would still be playing today in a heartbeat if they could. Games that wouldn’t need to have any changes at all.

What made D2:LOD a classic? Why have so many games after it tried to copy it in some way? Even PoE’s Vaal Quest is a nod to the Tainted Sun and both are in Act two of their respective games.

I still say that with very little changes to D2R except what is coming and the ladder. That this game can easily hold our attention without new acts, maps, or anything else. When you add in D3 as well because some will still play that game as well as this one.

Okay you would be cool with the idea of them changing D2R into a game that isn’t even a Diablo game. A game that would obviously prove their original intention was to sell us an unannounced project as a Diablo 2 remaster and then tell us not to get mad about it. Don’t dare do anything about it because they have immunity from that. All because they told us that before they make the changes.

So the ones that were wanting the remaster actually lose it and they should be cool with it. To the point to doing nothing about it just play the game they give and and be thankful for it like Wyatt said years ago.

It is being realistic, if you never even entertain someone could do something bad or wrong. Then you are setting yourself up for a big surprise, disappointment, shock, and awe. When I think of those things ahead of time. Then prepare my mind as far as what I would do if it did happen.

With the way Blizz has been going now I don’t put anything beyond them. More so if Mr. Kotick has more control over them than we are led to believe.

People do go by your actions, your actions prove that what you are saying is true. You could write on a blackboard at school you are sorry a hundred times. But if you too zero action to avoid making the same mistake that caused you to have to write I am sorry a hundred times. People will not believe what you are writing. That is why I used Blizz’s past mistakes where it says things we have learned from x. But then they make either the same exact mistake or a similar one in either the same game or a different game years later. Did they really learn their lesson? It would seem like they didn’t.

Okay they have complete immunity to do what they wish, according to you. They can change this game in whatever way they wish with impunity. There isn’t a damn thing we could do about it.

I wonder though why didn’t Blizz years ago on the older forums get what they were thinking about doing where Real ID would be on the forums. Where the forums would be like the TV series Cheers where everyone knows your name. After all they should be able to do what they wish with their own forums right Mr. Lawyer.

Not yet, but they could even though it isn’t likely. They still can do it in the future. Just because they delivered what they promised doesn’t mean that they can change it into something totally different with immunity.

So the videos of the differences between a player playing a sorceress in the original D2:LOD and one playing a sorceress in the mod Median XL Sigma 2.0 wouldn’t be enough to show there is definite game play differences. I guess you didn’t watch that video. There is no way in hell that Median XL Sigma 2.0 mod for the original Diablo 2 is anything at all like the original Diablo 2 LOD.

So I have to see it as they have absolute immunity. They can do as they wish with any game at any time and the players can’t do a thing about it. They can even break the laws of the land concerning their games and players cannot do a single thing about it. Maybe you need to brush up on the laws because the EULA and ToS doesn’t give them absolute immunity like you think it does.

You are the one that is constantly saying that no idea can be considered a bad idea by the players. Only the devs can say that, according to you. Also it would probably have to be tested out on the PTR to find out. Oh and heaven forbid if Blizz decides not to listen to the feedback on the PTR which I am told happens a lot.

Just cause u dont agree it doesnt mean they listen to the wrong crowd. Their opinion is worth as much as yours. Which crowd they will listen to depends which is the majority and which would give most profit. It might not be the no change crowd.
Ppl can prefer d3 over d2 or even a mobile game over diablo. U cant say that either of them is wrong. U might not agree but doesnt mean they are wrong.

And how does that matter? Suggestions are nothing but suggestions. Ppl being vocal about their opinion. That doesnt mean that all suggestions will be implented. Blizzard not gonna listen to what 1 person wants. They obv only interrested in what the crowd wants. Again doesnt mean they add it but they might consider it if enough ppl want it.

Thats not what im selling or saying. Im saying that u dont value opinions as good or bad. Games are meant to cater different ppl. Thats why u got different games. U cant walk around and believe that only your opinion matters or is “right”. Everyone is right in liking what they want.

Im saying its possible that there be more changes and that doesnt go against their advertisement so u cant sue them for it. They alrdy stated they gonna test things in PTR and discussed about future changes. Im not saying i will love all changes or that i will agree with all changes. So far i only stated that i like the force walk and im not against the quick cast implementation.

Im saying ppl arent wrong in having their opinion. And u cant say that their opionion is wrong. If they dont listen to what u like and listen to other ppl it just means they dont cater u and that u arent their target audience. Its nothing wrong with that.

Its not about the devs will figure out what is the bad one. They got the power to decide and they will go with what they want to do. Which ppl they want to target and what would give them the most profit. They have their own reason to why they choose some things over other. There is always gonna be ppl who arent happy. U cant please everyone.

Why? Because u dont agree or like the idea? Its about which crowd they want to please. So far they shown that they trying to please as many as possible. The current changes are mainly optional so that the ppl who want changes can use them and those who doesnt want new things arent forced to use them.

As long as the game is up and running it didnt get killed. The ppl who prefered the no changes stayed in d2 classic and the other ppl went to play on mods. Both were up and running. Was it a big crowd? No but it was still there. If u want as big population as possible u obv need to cater as many as possible. That would mean please both the ppl who want changes and those who doesnt. So far i believe they doing a pretty good job on that. But there are still ppl leaving as the nostalgia wears off.

And there are ppl from that time which wants changes and doesnt get why ppl from that time are so afraid of it. Some ppl are better to adapt then others. Its human psychology. U labelling new generation of as ppl something negative. “They dont understand” or could very well be that “u dont understand”. What ppl dont understand is your emotional reasoning as those arent logical and just emotions. U dont want changes since thats how it was in the past. Doesnt mean its the better approach. Ppl were happy what they got back then simply cause thats what we had. Ppl were happy with wheel mice or thick tvs aswell.

Leaderboard. Ppl who dont care about leaderboard totally wouldnt need to use it.

And some ppl grew up during that period aswell and still dont agree with u. There is no “need” u dont even need to play a game at all. Doesnt mean it cant be improved.

It was new and fresh and there werent better options. Game industri have grown significantly since then. If it was released today it would have been totally different. Just LP was a hit.

Depends who u ask. Ppl want different things. Alot of ppl got bored and left alrdy so it obv wasnt enough for some ppl.

Again no thats not what im saying.

U have the right to be unhappy about the future changes. However u cant start a lawsuit as they stated before release that they were thinking about adding more changes.

Again didnt say immunity. Im saying they got plenty of room to work with and could do more or add more than u might agree with.

They wont lose the remaster. The new graphic and audio wont go away just cause they add new things.

They kept their promise. U agreed to what they promised u. Its a bit late to complain about it now. U shouldnt have signed the EULA or even bought the game if u didnt agree.

They sold a service. U paid for it. U got what u paid for. They could do wrong and not give u what they promised u. But so far they did. U think they will do wrong and believe u can tell what will happen in the future. Which u cant. U being negative.

U wont believe ppl who doesnt do as you please. U need to accept that u might be wrong and dont jump conclusions. U hold too many grudges.

Since u believe in God. Even he did mistakes. But u expect blizzard to do none? U never made any mistakes? Are u some perfect being? As far as i know blizzard is pretty successful. One of the bigger gaming companies. Just sounds like u got trust issues.

Ppl see d3 as a mistake. But there are plenty of ppl who doesnt aswell. Might not be what u wanted but it sure has its own fanbase.

Again didnt say immunity. They got plenty of freedom as classic gameplay is subjective and they had room to define it as they want. So far they havnt done anything wrong.

Again didnt say they can do whatever they want. The discussion is about making changes or adding things to d2r. Everything isnt black and white.

Yes they can. Anything is possible. U even agree that it isnt likely. So what is your issue?

U see it wrong.

They can do alot. And what the players can do about it is limited.

They cant break the law. Never said they could. I simply stated they arent breaking the law. And that they are delivering what they promised.

Or maybe u should accept that u dont understand how the law works. Never said it gives them absolute immunity. Its just u jumping conclusions.

Thats not what im saying. U shouldnt tell ppl they wrong just because u dont agree with them. Having valid concerns and making emotional statements are 2 seperate things.

Holy sh!t his point went went flying over ur head.

His point wasnt about being perfect. But learning from past mistakes. A big company like this should be learning to have smoother launches and improve there coding skills.

His point was if the past 3-4 games launched had very rough launches. They should be learning what caused such a rough launches and get better at getting launch smoother.

Point was learn from it and not repeating the same mistakes game after game after game. It would be fine if these mistakes happen in games from time to time. But not game after game. Thats not learning anything

The discussion is about changes and feature content. He refer to mistakes about adding content which he dont agree with and he think it will ruin the game or result in false advertisement. Or “listening” to the wrong ppl. Thats not something u learn. U cant read ppl mind. Thats why they taking feedback and discuss every change. Its like u gonna learn how women think. U cant. U might have a hunch of what your wife like or dislike. But u cant learn to read a womens mind. Their fanbase is big and divided. U cant learn what is right to do. But u might have a hunch of what some purists wants and have a hunch of what d3 players like. Ppl blame them cause they didnt satisfy them fully. But doing so doesnt mean it would turn out better. Its a negative thinking pattern. Ppl blame as soon as they dont get what they want and instantly calls it a mistake and connect every bad thing or even making up bad things saying its because they didnt listen to u. Its a egocentric view. Everyone believe they right. Doesnt mean they right even if other ppl was wrong as it still might have been the best option.

Most games if not every have issues with launch. That isnt connected to their future decision making about content. As launch issues usually comes down to they being in a hurry to release the game. Those issues have nothing to do with listening to the “wrong crowd”.

Eh, Just have 2 realms. One with minor changes and almost a mirror of the original. Add a second realm that is more like Project D2. This way everyone is happy and can play the version they want and there won’t be 30,000 options on the game creation screen.

SOME changes for this game could make it SOOOO MUCH BETTER!!!
I play alot nowadays and I played D2Lod for 15+ years so I would happily accept some balance changes on outdated unique items & useless runewords. I would really like to see some Balancing for Pvp & not let the Pvp community get degraded. In regards to perma stun locks and Always hit bugs.

According to you there is no way that a change to the game will kill it. All changes to you are good and needed.

If there are no bad ideas, according to you then all suggestions must be used. No change could possibly kill a game according to you.

I know you actually believe there are no bad suggestions. Ones that are horrible ideas from the get go. There are a lot of players that don’t agree with you on that.

If true then in a game where trading is supported you could jack the drop rates up to where they are like D3 where uniques, sets and high runes fall out of the sky like rain and it wouldn’t hurt the economy at all, right.

So then you actually believe that they don’t make changes that they feel will benefit the game right. They just put things there that players requested. I am sure there have been many changes in other Blizz titles that players never asked for.

Look with everything handed to you at character creation players wouldn’t feel that they earned anything. Just think of the threads that have been on the older forums that shown hatred towards the gift set in seasons. If you never really leveled your characters just play the game with the build and gear you chose.

You just don’t want to see that players wouldn’t play a game that hands you everything at character creation.

That is why I also said earlier unless the majority of the games from that time have changed with the times.

it is a fact that there are some that just don’t understand why a person can play a game that hasn’t changed in decades due to how games are handled today.

I only want D2R to remain D2R as advertised. If it changes to being like a mod, another game, or a Frankenstein of mods, games or both I will stop playing this game. While you think it is okay for that to happen.

I am not saying who they are giving a reason to use it. If something is so optional that it has no reason for anyone to use it other than it is there (those that like to do it all). Then there is no reason to add it in the first place.

Path of Exile launched about 12 years after LOD launched. And still the game showed that D2:LOD inspired at least one of the quests. Grim Dawn shown that the original D1 (released 1996 IIRC) and Grim Dawn was released in 2016. Which is about 20 years after Diablo 1 and yet they have a quest in it that is a nod to the fixing the water quest in Diablo 1.

How is that a bad thing, after all you said no change can be bad something that kills a game right.

But if they are dumb enough to change D2R into a totally different game that is not a Diablo game at all. Where it is obvious that they intended to sell us an unannounced project in the guise of a Diablo 2 remaster. You say they still have immunity from the law under those terms, I don’t think so.

You hinted at immunity because you said that you can’t sue unless you talk to them first. Also you said since they told you what they are doing you can’t sue them either. So that is immunity to actually sell an unannounced project in the guise of a Diablo 2 remaster.

I agreed to what I paid for, what I don’t agree with is if they change D2R into something else like Median XL Sigma 2.0 D2R. If I wanted to play that mod I would do it on the original D2:LOD game just download the mod and play it. I didn’t purchase D2R with the idea of one day it becoming that mod if it does happen, even though not likely.

Look it is the way that I have lived my life and it has served me well. Expecting the worse, hope for the best. If I get the best I am pleasantly surprised. This way I am not shocked, nor do I gasp at what I see happening in the news. It is not negative thinking it is realistic. I know what people are capable of doing. We are all capable of doing any of the atrocities that man as done to his fellow man in history. The only thing that determines whether we will or not is our upbringing and how we feel about those atrocities.

People are judged by their actions not their words, that is a fact. Words that are not backed up by actions means something to a lot of people. I guess then if you promise to do something you don’t have to do it, after all the actual doing something is an action. Just to promise is all that matters right.

If you fulfill all of the promises that you make then you are seen as a person of your word. Again what do the people go by, you actually fulfilling your promises.

What I do expect is what others expect out of Blizz to actually learn from their mistakes and take steps to never repeat the same mistake twice. Which is what they inevitably do in some cases. Which means that when they have lessons learned from x. Then tell how they will not repeat the mistake. Then in the future not long after saying what they have learned from it they make either the same exact mistake or a similar one. That shows they didn’t really learn their lesson like they said they did.

I know you allow people to be all talk and no action but that is not how the world or society functions.

You allow those to keep apologizing without ever lifting a finger to change their ways where they won’t do the same thing again.

Even though I am part of the D3 fan base. I can understand why the fans of D2 said they were burned by Diablo 3. They expected to have improved skill trees, stat points, runes and rune words, etc… Instead of them being gutted for what we got in D3.

I wouldn’t be too sure that what players can do about it is limited. You might be surprised to find out we can do more than you think. Things like the Real ID uproar on about their idea of making the older forums a Cheers forums where everyone would know your real name.

I am pretty sure that if the made enough changes that caused a huge amount of players to not only quit D2R but also cancel their WoW subs along with not spending money on any Blizz product now or in the future. That would get their attention really fast.

I am talking about evaluating an idea based on its merits. Personal loot that increases the drop rates by 8xs in a game that supports trading would hurt the economy. But according to you that isn’t a bad thing at all.

That is because he would let people be all talk and no action. Where a person could make a lot of promises that they could keep but don’t have to keep them according to him. And still he might see them as a honest person a person of their word.

One of the points that went over your head was the fact that every Blizzcon they have had a lesson we learned. Where they say what they have learned from mistake x (poor launches). We will do this in order to make sure that the next launch is smoother. Then the next game’s launch is just as bad or worse like this one and players wonder what they learned from that mistake.

All talk and no action isn’t gonna convince anyone you learned anything from your mistakes.

This means Blizz themselves are admitting to mistakes made in those lessons we have learned portion of Blizzcon.

U are hopeless and clueless. U dont understand what im saying since u arent educated in the matter. Even claiming things i didnt say even though i explained it several times. Go believe whatever u wanna believe. I recommend u to read the articles i provided. Also u should read harveys work. He explain the things u dont understand. U find the answers u looking for there. U suffer from a cognitive disortion which prevents u from listening or even trying to understand.

Alot of ppl question how the law works or why some get convicted and some wont. It comes down to their lack of understanding. They dont understand the logic since they didnt study law. Ppl can agree on a emotional lvl. Purists gonna agree since they are against changes. Ppl will agree that blizzard did mistakes since they didnt get what they want. The law is objective. Argue and make decisions based on emotions wont get u anywhere.

When the game is being launched u cant blame the devs which are doing the changes. As its ppl higher up which does those decisions. Its about money and a strategic choice. Coincidence that d2r was released before poe and d3 season start? Not at all. The devs would love more time but they had a deadline and had the oppertunity to release the game in between those 2 games. Also alot of d2r issues was unexpected issues. Could they do better? Obv u can always do better but doesnt mean there be a flawless launch anyway. U cant think of everything. Every educated person knows that. U made it very clear that u have tunnelvision.

You don’t like the fact that I am not a Mr. Yes Man/No Man. Where I don’t disagree with anyone.

I go by your own words, but you don’t like that. You want me to say okay you said x but you meant y. When x was clearly stated. So you want to change the definition of x to fit what you mean when you said y.

We don’t live in a utopia world where everyone is our like a true friend. Where no one would hurt you or harm you at all. This whole world has went nuts a long time ago.

I know that when a person witnesses a crime and has a way of reporting the matter to the authorities where they will remain anonymous. Then all they have to do is do just that then they don’t to do anything else as far as false advertising goes. Blizz breaks that limit of going against classic game play experience of D2:LOD when anyone could clearly see in a court that the two games don’t play the same.

Also knowing that the world isn’t a utopia that is all peace and love is just accepting the facts. Knowing what people are like in general. Knowing that they have the capacity of committing any atrocity that has been committed by man in his entire history. The only thing that governs whether or not they will do it is their upbringing and how they personally feel about those atrocities.

I guess you never listened or attended a Blizzcon have you. Because if you did then you would know that they have always had a part on it that said lessons learned. Saying what they have learned from mistake x. Then they say what they will do to prevent x but never actually do it because not too long after admitting it they do it again. Although I know you are the type of person that accepts a person that is all talk and no action. I an others don’t like that type of person. They need to keep their word to us the players. So far as far as D2R goes they have. But I know how it can turn out if they make wrong assumptions.

Their own admission that they knew that it would be bad at launch. But they underestimated just how bad it would be. That said their mea culpa during that post that explained the server issues along with what they are doing about it.

A smooth launch means that. Instead of launching a game that has issues with servers like this one were at peak times the servers are down for the count for about a month till they start to get a handle on it. Then when they do they have queues we had to endure. Now if D4 launches in a similar state where there are days when you just cannot play D4 then they won’t have learned anything from their past launches of online games. That is not tunnel vision it is facts.

Go read the litterature i provided. U are lost. U guess and jump alot of conclusions about me which is totally wrong, u simply dont get what im saying which comes down to your lack of knowledge of basic things. Im tired of explaining things for u.