Issue connecting to server to start a game

PS5 still can’t connect for 12 hours now.

They’re only messing up the game to decrease the player count. Give them some time

1 Like

Same at ps4. Frustrating

I bought it last night so 24 hours and havnt been able to play it, i assume my pc works, but wanted to play it cross plat with my wife who likes the switch…. At this point i may as well get a refund if i cant play lol

It connects to server time by time after some attempts in my Xbox. It seems like the truth that some kind of connection queue to diablo servers and that is processed as internet disconnection in console

Yea it would have been totaly unlogical to bring this queue Thing through Konsole before implement it lol. If somebody hasnt notice yet > they dont like us very much

You been able to connect?
How?
I’m trying time after time to press the online button and all I get is the “an issue occurred” message.

:confused:

1 Like

EU still no Chance.
Last try was 20hours Ago…
And no Statement from blizzard the hole Weekend.

Here offical ststement:

Tldr: they added queue for pc not console, will not work until patch.

But some people said they’ve been able to connect!

Yes, if you get lucky and try to connect when there is no queue you will get in.

I’m having exact same issue almost 2days now, today was my only day off till next weekend so…awesome ty bnet & everything I’ve read or seen seems like they aren’t even addressing the problem

So basically what you saying is that I need to try over and over until I get lucky?

They have adresses it, check my link, wait for patch is what they said.

Yes, or play at night when no queue. Or wait for patch.

Ps5 down server
Again ….thx for my expérience console game ….go Refund

Server is not down, they have locked out console players until next patch. There is an offical post about it.

Yeah same issue as everyone else. This is getting out of hand.

I have connected to early morning today . After connection there was not disconnects or huge ping. It seems like regular connection queue when servers are overloaded

But how?
Just keep trying?