Is it acceptable for you that you need to wait 2h in queue to play in weekends?

I’m just curious, are people ok with this? Do people realize that they cheaped out on the remaster with no refactor to the net code / low server capacity?

Remember people, the only way to communicate with blizzard is to vote with your wallet. They don’t care about you.

189 Likes

I think 2 hours is definitely an exaggeration, but I agree with the sentiment. The queue itself is unacceptable.

Add more servers if the demand is so high. This seems simple to me.

50 Likes

It’s unacceptable to have to wait in a queue anytime, let alone the weekends. I would say 2 hours is about right, or at least what I am looking at right now.

29 Likes

Don’t get, what kind of life you can have to deny the reality like that little whiteknight

3 Likes

I’m 15 minutes into a 258 player queue and haven’t moved. GG?

22 Likes

Idk mate, for example when I play poe, I enter instantly and I have 0 issues. Just because you like to be abused by authority, that doesn’t mean other like that as well.

27 Likes

ive been stuck at the same number for awhile now aghhhh

5 Likes

15 minutes is not acceptable either, hence why I am not playing

13 Likes

its messed up, i got work, kids, and i dont have time to wait an hour or more still stuck in queue at position 267 for 35 minutes without it even going down…

27 Likes

“Stay awhile and listen…”

45 Likes

But your request for refund will be denied and you will be called entitled by some on this forum even if you can’t play a game you paid for.

42 Likes

i’m at 252 for about 20 mins now. i know the higher you are, the less it refreshes the change, but still lol

8 Likes

They can’t just add (ie, bolt on) servers, they have to re-engineer their central systems to fix this.

1 Like

I miss D1 and farming for the KSoH and GPoW

2 Likes

Yeah this is actually infuriating, paid $40 for a remaster of a 20 year old game and here i am on my one day off, sitting at the same position “231” in queue for an hour wondering why i even purchased this in the first place. Blizzard genuinely doesn’t give a damn about its player base.

42 Likes

I trimmed 1L mason jar of pot and still in que.

8 Likes

I did a test last night 6 hrs afk in the game. not getting kick. imagine how many afk on the lobby not getting kick to save their spot. Instead blizzard should kick them out the game to give the spot to someone who is coming on to play.

blizzard are slacking out…

16 Likes

They have already taken our money, I have tried multiple times over 3+ weeks to get a Refund and just get denied.

I am able to play mornings in EST, and have NOT been able to for almost 3+ weeks now

I have only an hour or 90 minutes available to play, and for 10+ days servers were just down, now, I get to wait in a QUEUE and hope that there is time left for me to play and be able to make a little progress before having to log off and be DONE for the day.

#BoycottBlizzard #Diablo2REFUND

I don’t recall having to wait any length of time like this with ANY other publisher and game REGARDLESS of the copies they sold.

Imagine if Battlefield worked this way?

11 Likes

30 minutes still havent moved :frowning: can we please figure out server load? :frowning:

5 Likes

No, its not acceptable, which is the reason why i do not play online mode until its fixed.

But what is also not acceptable is the fact that you guys are so damn incompetent to not understand that online mode is broken right now, you still play it and somehow expect it to work properly.

The only fact that i am certain of since one month in this forum is that people are incredibly stupid.

1 Like