Is it acceptable for you that you need to wait 2h in queue to play in weekends?

Like offline / SP players coming to post on the forums? Stay in your little sandbox and just leave.

10 Likes

I played online. Good assumption though, just proves my point about your stupidity.

Current state of game is like:

You wait in queue, when you get into the game, you can make some runs, game crash, repeat.

8 Likes

No this is not acceptable. It’s not an MMO and these queues feel fake as it is. They don’t behave like any queue that I’ve ever seen.

17 Likes

yeah i havent moved in position in the queue for 45 mins so for some people it is taking 2 hours

4 Likes

I was at 202 and when it didn’t move in 20 minutes I thought my internet was wonky or the screen froze so I offlined and came back in at 258. Doh!

1 Like

no
20unplayable char

1 Like

Is this because of the netcode of the game or is it because Blizzard havent invested in proper servers 1 month after release!? If this is what we can expect with Diablo 4, count me out.

3 Likes

They have bound the regions together in some idiotic way, so peak hours in ASIA somehow effects NA logons.

What kind of a joke design is this?

18 Likes

(post deleted by author)

It’s the Y2K glitch! Blizzard forgot to set the clocks on the old servers.

2 Likes

I’d be okay with the queue if it was caused by too many players on at once.

Unfortunately I am well aware that people are just leaving the accounts logged in for hours while they afk to avoid the queue… which I am definitely not okay with. Blizzard should have added an afk timer if the queues are this bad.

8 Likes

Sorry who is stupid, the guy trying to play online seeking info on the forums, or the clown offline player like you taking time off to post on a forum about online issues.

It’s okay most stupid people don’t realize they are stupid for their whole lives.

6 Likes

Bro, you weren’t here for WoW Classic? Same problem all over. The queue were mental. If I wanted to play during raid hours I had to log in 3 hours prior to leaving work.

1 Like

They probably using are money for all the law suits concerning WoW employees, they cant afford upgrade the servers.

6 Likes

started at queue #219, 45 min later im at queue #17

2 Likes

At least for wow classic they fixed it much faster, probably because they had hired Steve the intern with the millions in subs we gave them. They also added servers on launch.

D2R they threw a wrench at the servers, went “oops doesn’t work” and left the building.

4 Likes

Position in Queue 278 and waiting…

2 Likes

This needs to be fixed.

Also there needs to be a 5min grace period after you are already on and crash out where you get to skip the que. They have this for their other games.

5 Likes

The entire D2R launch is not acceptable, the game is riddled with bugs let alone the server issues.
Thankfully i’ve not experienced a 2 hour wait, that being said anything over 5 minutes is too much imo. Lobby is dead, lack of public games, seems like its already a dying game

5 Likes