Iron Golem. Why so vague on new Thorns damage

Ok So maybe I misunderstood something or there is some resource somewhere I haven’t seen.
So Thorns now does flat damage when attacked and when hit instead of a percent of damage done. Ok so…how much damage? Does this damage go up with points invested into Iron Golem? Do synergy points invested into fire golem also increase thorns damage of the iron golem? All I see is “thorns damage” in the description of the skill. It used to show a percentage of damage reflected now… nothing.
So can anyone explain this. Since Blizzard is supposedly working on spell notes being more descriptive, why did they decide to go backward on the notes for the iron golem.

5 Likes

(quote)What does each lvl of Iron golem do?
For Iron Golem both Defense and Thorns damage increase by +35 per a point in Iron Golem.

Life increases only from points in Golem Mastery or points in Blood Golem.

Damage dealt by Iron Golem on striking increases with points in Fire Golem.

Are you sure that it is just 35 flat damage to thorns? There is no percent damage returned anymore, like how the Thorns aura on paladins works (a flat amount AND a % returned)?

Does the Iron Golem’s new mechanics on his aura stack with a thorns aura, or does the thorns aura override his personal one?

If you like thorns try this build